Any highschool mystry story suggestion?

Heyy there
Any highschool mystry story. Suggestion please
Stories of group of friends solving mystry like mystry on hanging hill lane,split,imperceptible ,pretty little liers,envy

5 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re open to horror, but I recommend The Infected by Caitoriri since the mains are high schoolers who go through the apocalypse together and there’s an element of mystery to it.

2 Likes

You can try Envy by @cindy.gautlier

3 Likes

Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Branded By Death story by Zizu & Rin.
I love it!

1 Like

Thank you for this :relaxed: My story isn’t about high school mystery, it’s about college. But maybe it will suit you? It’ll mean a lot if you can check it out :revolving_hearts: Have a nice day.
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

Haha, Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane 1/2 by Marshmallow (Series/Seasons) in a huge mystery story about a group of 8 friends who have to find the anonymous person who lured and trapped them in a mansion in Hanging Hill Lane Street. There’s more, but you have to read it, if you haven’t already :yum: :yay:

1 Like

Quicksand by repujaytion is SO ADDICTIVE!! It’s really well-written and well-directed :))

3 Likes

I love this story

1 Like

I will try
Thanks

I will check it out☺️

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hey perhaps you’ll like my story? The murder mystery sets place in a high school :+1:t4:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I highly recommend Rivals by Monica

2 Likes

I will definitely check it out😊

1 Like

Thank you!!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Counting Sheep by Piccalilly
Skeptics and Believers by Piccalilly

2 Likes