Any ideas for the new contest?!

So very likely of episode it announced a new contest. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
I am sooooo happpy you cannot imagine that :unamused::unamused:

Whoever wants to to enter the contest good luck

I am so into fairytales and I definitely want to participate in it, also me get some sleep dear youโ€™re still stressed over your LDR :pensive:

If anyone has any idea about revolving around fairytales do share here coz I lack ideas rn

2 Likes

any help is appreciated

Well I kinda suck at fairy tale ideas but you can always show something related to magical world, powers, angels, devils. I donโ€™t know if it is helpful because these are the only ideas that crossed my mind :joy:

1 Like

Find a fairytale story the you might be interested in working with so like Cinderella, little mermaid, beauty and the beast, Red Robin Hood, Peter Pan etc. then change it help for example in if you were to do the little mermaid maybe the mermaid can be the male and the girl could like be a college student or anything really. Youโ€™re just taking an original fairytale and add a twist to it.

2 Likes

Well, what fairytale do you like? Thereโ€™s Goldilocks, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, e.t.c. Or if you want to go an interesting route, thereโ€™s folktales from different cultures. For example, 1001 Arabian Nights has a TON of stories you can pull from there, Aladdin being one that Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re familiar with :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thankyou for your help