Any ideas? need help

okay so if i were to write about a group of teenagers deciding to recklessly start their own gang how exactly would it be brought up uno?

what would be the reason they decided too?

i havent planned anything about the story yet but i do need some ideas on what the reason would be, any ideas pls my mind is not working

3 Likes

Something or SOMEONE disturbing them

1 Like

A few ideas, to get your mind working:

• A dare taken wayyyy too far. (even though it’s a little silly hehe.)
  • Someone died, so in grief they decided it was the right thing to do.
  • Peer pressure of some sort…? (in the least ridiculous way possible-)
  • There’s some kind of issue where they live and they feel the need to protect themselves.
  • Someone gets badly hurt, and again, makes them feel the need to protect themselves.
  • Death threats are being sent to one of them, so they need protection. (a little dark but oh well-)
  • One of them lies about something serious, so they have to form this gang to cover it up.
  • All of them have some kind of issue that makes them feel vulnerable, (like being bullied or something) so they feel the need to prove themselves.
4 Likes

Can’t u mix all or at least some together @wherearetheturtles those are great suggestions

2 Likes

This group of teeneagers that could be neighbors or friends i think. the story could start when they met or with a few casual scenes of their friendship and they are having a good time when something happens to one of the group, maybe they end up in the hospital, or they could die (bullys maybe were tomenting the group). They make a pact were they swear that nobodys is going to walk over them again or idk bla bla bla and they form the gang :smiley: :relieved:
(sorry if i have spelling mistakes, english is not my native langauge)

2 Likes

@Ebx @Jo93922 @Erosias thank you guys i appreciate it :heart:

3 Likes

Np :wink:

1 Like