Any ideas to plot or plot twist?

Hi. I’m writing a story where the actions take place in collage. I feel like every idea is taken and I have writer’s block. I have no idea on whats going to happen next. If someone could help me would it be awesome. I can also send you a link to my story so you can read it, if that helps.

I can’t back out from the idea because someone have already made the cover and I’ve used so much time on it.

1 Like

Sure, what’s your story about? What exactly are you stuck on? Feel free to PM me.

I know it’s cliche, but so far the plot is:

Bexley (MC), finds out her boy friend is cheating on her with her best friend. Then she meets a mystery girl (female love interest). When she starts collage she meets a boy (second love interest) and the mystery girl. And then collage starts.
I know it’s cliche, but so far the plot is:

There’s a lot more that happens in between.
It lacks a lot of originality.

1 Like

Add a reason as to why the ex boyfriend cheated. Maybe he was forced to by his friends or family, or maybe he got a lot of debt, and he had to move or something or go get a job, so he no longer had any time for the MC. Then maybe the MC finds out about that, which could be a plot twist. (The ex doesn’t have to be a 3rd love interest though. The MC can either believe him or not, and/or forgive him or not.)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’d be glad to help more if you want. You can PM me any time.

1 Like

The mystery girl is a forgotten figure from her past

1 Like

ooh i love plot twists. like just when your readers are starting to fall for one of the characters, pull the rug out from under them. maybe the LI is married, maybe theyre your cousin, secretly dead, actually an alien, idk just something that makes the readers feel conflicted about liking them haha

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.