Any ink writers around? 🤔

Looking for other people with ink stories, I feel like I never see ink stories anymore, so i’m looking to see if there’s anymore ink writers on the forums like me :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d be up for r4r’s too and could post you on my instagram @Sophieb_epi or review your story.

Us ink writers gotta stick together :joy:

4 Likes

Hey!
I’m currently writing an Ink story it’s comedy-fantasy. I will release it in a week or so.
If you’re interested follow me on insta @ari.episode_ and on episode my name is Ariadni. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m already following you but I’ll look out for updates on your release and I cant wait to read it :blush:

Good luck with your release!!!

2 Likes

Count me in too! Would love to read more ink stories!

3 Likes

Ik I’ve been thinking about starting an ink book club but I have no ide who wud join :woman_shrugging:
If people even would.

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

I think it’s a gud idea. Although, if made one then it many ink readers and writers should know abt it. It will help to discover more underrated stories

1 Like

Hey. I write both ink and limelight since I like both of those art styles, but I do have some ink stories under my belt such as The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy, Monster Castle (INK version), Demon in the Closet, and Melanie Blues so far. You can check any of those out if you like my Episode App name is Tabitha Williams <3.

2 Likes

Hey Olivia! Fellow ink writer here :wave:

I think once you’re in deep with reading ink stories, it’s really hard to start reading other styles no matter how many years pass :sweat_smile:
I joined episode back in 2018, reading ink and still am to this day so it’s definitely a habit that will never go away. I really am just not a huge fan of LL :sob:

If anyone’s ever looking to read ink, I’ll just leave my story here if it’s of any interest!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

It’s always good to know there’s still ink readers/writers around :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ahhh omg I read ur story ages ago and absolutely loved it it was amazing :clap:

1 Like

I’m an Ink writer, my story is currently in the works (and will probably be for a while), it’s a sci-fi/cyberpunk action type. Lots of fighting, lots of filters, lots of coding :face_with_spiral_eyes:.

2 Likes

Omg totally drop it here when its done so I can give it a read :blush:

1 Like

Oh wow thank you!! So glad you enjoyed :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

hi! ink writer here! lmk if you would like to r4r!

here’s my story! i just published it!

name: ALL MINE

style: ink

genre: drama, rom-action

one love interest

episodes: 2 only out!

description: Admist her painful past, Mia comes across her “old friend” in her agency but notices he isn’t the same. What will she find through his cold and mysterious act?

cc: no

overlays, character animation overlays and more!

cover for story:

link to story:
https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/i/6334242329853952