Any Korean tips?

Hey guys! It’s getting kind of late for me but I wanted to ask for some tips. I’ve been recently getting into KPop and I want to learn Korean. I’ve started using Duolingo and I’m still working on the alphabet but there’s so many characters! I’m willing to keep trying but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for Korean or a character based language :))

yass duolingo is my babe :pleading_face: just keep practicing and you’ll get it in no time! the characters aren’t actually that difficult to learn, it may seem like a lot but you’ll catch on really fast trust me

1 Like

Aw thank you I appreciate it! :two_hearts: I forgot to mention that I’ve never learned a character based language before. Besides English I know a bit of Spanish and ASL

yeah, it’s my first time learning a character based language as well! and it’ll help a lot that you have experience learning other languages. honestly i’d really love to practice korean with you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Aw that’d be so great! We could learn together :))

1 Like

HAHAHAH yay!! also can i flex my spot in the diamond league :clown_face:

1 Like

Ha ha yeah! :joy: do you want to become friends on Duo? I’m Daisy2702 if you want to

aight i’ll follow you :star_struck: time for a name reveal-

1 Like

Ok cool! :blush:

are you the one who takes like 923823 languages-

1 Like

spanish swedish french korean japanese hawaiian czech welsh romanian latin navajo russian greEK IRISH ESPERANTO-

Uh yeah probably :joy: I start a lot but don’t finish them or get very far

1 Like

oooh okie lmao

1 Like

Where would I find it if you added me? Never mind I found it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.