Any Limelight Reality Tv Shows?

I really got into a reality tv show, that was on a “choices” app like episode, and now i really want to read one on episode. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well, if you like aliens, Galactic Game is reality tv. That’s the only one I know, I’m not much of a reality tv fan at the moment. Let me know what else you find, too!

4 Likes

I read that one, it was really good, and if i find a good one i’ll reply and send it to you.

1 Like

Cool thanks!

1 Like

Christmas Spirits?

1 Like

Keeping Up With The Hernandez’s by @ellawrites.epi

It’s hilarious.

If you ever want to venture to ink.

Pagent Moms by @episode_chrissy is also hilarious and tv show style also.

1 Like

I haven’t read that thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much they sound so good!

1 Like

Hi there @Yaya309, I’m Sydney the moderator :smiley: Welcome to the forum!

I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

the episode house. i read only the first episode tho.

1 Like

I was just about to suggest Galactic Game. It’s one of my all time favorite stories!

especially the love interest :o

1 Like

Kin or Silvio?

1 Like

I thought about writing one, but I wasn’t sure if anyone would read it or not :thinking:

1 Like

Also, Trials of Suburbia is a great reality tv show like story. Also, Beyond the Stage is great, but they’re both in ink.

1 Like

Definitely Kin! I keep rereading it so I can choose different options, but Kin is my all time favorite love interest on episode…

1 Like

Yeah I don’t rly like Silvio. Wish they would’ve given an LI from bluelandia tbh

3 Likes

I mean, Kin has been this wholesome child all along, then theres Silvio who’s like, “wAiT, Mc CoMe BaCk, I lOvE yOu I’m NoT dOiNg ThIs FoR mOrE sCrEeNtImE i SwEaR!!1!”

2 Likes

Ikr?? I just wasn’t feeling the whole Silvio thing. Also Kin has blue hair and that’s rad. (My character has dyed light blue hair though so to his species I always look shocked and that’s funny to me)

1 Like

haha. wanna pm so we dont bother the other people on this thread? :joy:

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes