Any limelight stories about witches to read?

Are there any stories about witches in limelight?
I also would like romance about equally badass characters. I don’t want to read stories more than 30 chapters and please make sure it is grammatically correct. I only want stories that are completed or almost finished.

Points/ choices matter, full character customisation would be nice.

2 Likes

Greetings! Thanks for this thread. Judging from your criteria, you may enjoy my story, though there is no CC for story purposes. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

I have a story called love hurts! It’s about vampires and witches :blush:

Here’s the link:

Hi, I have a story too. It with vampires but it also hase witches…hers it:

My story:

Title: Descendants of Volturi

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Limelight

Description: Rosalie was born with a special gift. With this gift she will have to save her people. Rosalie will have to learn how to use her powers. Will Rosalie be able to save them?

Cover:

I hope you read it …

hey is there any customisation or a love interest?

1 Like

Hello! My story Tangled Spells is about witches.
It has customization in chapter 9

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

is it full cc? and is there a love interest?

1 Like

No, it’s limited because it has overlays and some art scenes. And yep it has 1 love interest :wink:

Sorry, I dont allow cc in may story, or any choices…But it has 1 love interest

Hey! :smiley: My story has witches and other magical beings too. It’s actually going to be pretty heavily focused on witches/warlocks in my next update. Hope you enjoy if you check it out!

Story Description: A Soul Linker who loses everything struggles to come to terms with her past. That is until a familiar soul comes back to haunt her.
CC, 2LI
Genre: Drama, Fantasy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5998996088881152
Instagram: cyn.episode.story

Hi, my story doesn’t exactly involves witches but it involves lots of magic and I think you might like my story.
I won’t go without you
Your character Amber gets caught up in a deal made with the devil himself. Now ur trying to find a way home before it’s too late and ur whole life changes. But will you find love along the way?
LL, CC

Here’s the link, thank u :hugs:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: I won’t go without you CC* 10 OUT NOW

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hi I have a story I wrote that was part of the Magicka contest but I continued it.

It’s called

The Sultans Heart
By Nicole Writes or @nicole.episodeee on Instagram