Any male mc and male li or choose mc gender and li recommondation? Promote here

Recommondation for male mc and male li or choose mc gender and li gender please?

8 Likes

My story allows reader to choose mc gender and li gender. Am I allowed to promote it here?

1 Like

Sure promote it please

1 Like

Thanks for this! :blush: :heart:

Amazing story i have read it before you even recommond it

1 Like

Ah thanks so much! I have just publish episode 5 if you’d like to check it out :blob_hearts:

Checked before post it

Yes, do it no need to ask

1 Like

I mainly read these types of stories so I’ve got quite a lot to recommend, although most of them are fantasy/supernatural stories so sorry if that’s not what your after

1 Like

I have one. See below.

Also:
Adventure Awaits by Latin salad
Soulless by tldax
Misleading by kylie
A prince’s curse by Alana frazer

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

Ten steps to her door is a good story with a Male Mc, it’s by Nelles. You should check it out.

Sorry but i want both mc and li are male, but your is looks good

This is my story. Fits your description. Check it out if you want.:blush:

Title: Unlock Me Out

Thanks for this thread! Will mean the world to me if you try my story out!

Title: Psychopathic |7 out now|
Genre: Drama, comedy, action.
Description: Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|
Instagram : tems_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5380062863097856 1
Cover :

Negative male MC

1 Like

Heyy!! I want you to try out my story…
Lmk if you’re interested in a R4R! :blush::see_no_evil::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart:

Story name: QUEEN B DIARIES
By: Adiba Anjum
Instagram acc: @aa_writes_episode
Story Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
Story Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee! People love you! But, do you have what it takes to stop your arch-nemesis, when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way? [CC, LGBTQ]
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
image 7ee5f3831cf8d18b90dfa92681a4fc408394791f_2_281x500

Hey Vikonano989,

My story ‘For HIS Sake’ has a male MC and a male LI. :point_right: So, please, check it out.

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 12 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6244890007764992

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Amazing one i start to read it whenit was just 3 episodes

1 Like

Aww, thank you!! :heartbeat: There need to be more stories with Male MC and Male LI in LL!! :point_right: Did you read:

• ‘New Kid, New Life’ from (my bestie) Bubbletea - @epi_bubbleteastories_author (Male MC and 2 Male LI’s)
  • ‘Meet Me Outside’ from Tal Zen - @talzen.writes (Male MC and 2 Male LI’s)
  • ‘His Secret’ from Nadi - @nadi_stories (Male MC and choice between gender for LI)
  • ‘Thinking out loud’ from SA - @sa_epi (Choice gender MC and choice gender LI)
  • ‘Mr. Robinson’ from Roberto Loco - @robertolocowrites (INK, Male MC and Male LI)
  • ‘The Story’ also from Roberto Loco - @robertolocowrites (LL, Male MC and Male LI)
  • ‘Suffocation’ from Sola - @sola.writes (INK, Male MC and Male LI)

Love A-W

Hey @Vikonano989, this is the story :slight_smile:
Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.
Includes:

• Full CC
  • Male MC
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Important Choices
  • Two Endings

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

Heyy I have a male mc. My story won the LDR contest. Maybe you can try it out? :kissing_heart:
Story Name: The Man on the Moon
Genre: romance, adventure and fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: The man on the moon is madly in love with the big star in the sky. He is determined to find his sunshine, but he’s longing for his beloved sunshine does not go unnoticed and so he makes a deal with the wrong guy. Will he ever find his sunshine before it’s too late?
[CC, LL, 1LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241780703002624
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 4
Style: limelight