Any motivational tips?

How do you guys keep you motivation up? Through music or what?! …pls help me

Moved to General Chat! :v:t2:

I get really hooked on some plot, and just like … idk can’t stop typing until it’s over … ?

I was bullied a lot through school and what really helped me was writing. And what helped me with writing was inspirational music that would be playing if I were in a movie at that time.

I’m sorry you are being bullied in school, I don’t understand why people do that and I get so angry when I hear about it! I hope things get better and thanks for the advice!:blush:

PS: Sorry for late answer, have been away for personal reasons.

What?! Really?! I come up with new everytime I watch movie, listen to music or anything else that inspires me. It’s really starting to get annoying because I can’t write a complete story. But that’s how I am, I guess…:thinking:

My motivation is seeing the crap directing turn in exactly what I want…
Well kind of, I just love seeing my thoughts become visible and I love the fact that you can make it as difficult for yourself as you like…
I do listen to music during the writing, but just because I enjoy it. I do not need it.
If you do not have the motivation to write, you better think about if you really want to continue writing your story, it should be fun to do!!!

I want to add to what I said before. I said i get really hooked into some plot. Like, I really do. I legit doze off in class, thinking about directions to take my story, and think about it before I go to sleep. Then if I get a really good idea in a private setting - I whip Yes, I throw my hand and wip, idk it’s just instinct. I guess I get totally into it.

My problem is I can’t start a story without thinking of a new one. I’ve never come as far as to the middle. I hope this changes, but I reallydon’t think so…

I can come up with things that I would like in my story too, but then I take break, watch a movie, listen to a song and then a new idea pops into my head

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.