Any Non-Cliché Episode Stories?

Is anybody reading or know of any stories that don’t require:

1. Bad boys
  2. Millionaires/Billionaires
  3. Gang members
  4. Nerds/Mean Girls
  5. Stupid bets on people
  6. Jealous Exes

The reason I’m asking is because episode is filled with so many cliché stories and it’s getting kind of boring and repetitive. It’s kind of like reading the same story over and over again and I want to switch it up from time to time.
Sometimes I do feel like reading some of these topics just to either get my laughs in or because I don’t mind at the moment but I’ve gone through so many of these stories (because I’ve been playing episode since it just had just a few stories with only the classic art style) and its just getting old now.
Stories I’m into:

1. Aliens and A.I
  2. Mermaids
  3. Pirates
  4. Vikings
  5. Fairies
  6. Demons and Angels
  7. Diverse Stories
  8. Dragons
  9. Ghosts
  10. Witches
    (just a lot of fantasy, science topics, and historical figures)

Art styles:

I personally prefer Limelight but I can settle for INK as well, I just really lean towards LL these days. Probably because it a newer look and I’ve been reading INK and Classic for years, Lol.

If you have any stories out there, I’ll check them out and hopefully others will see and discover new stories as well.

Thanks again!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

not one I have pubslihed unfortently . I only have my mafia kinda clichi but stil orginal story out. I am waitining for a contest there fit any of my unpublished ones

2 Likes

You and I Iove the same things! When the AW contest finsh their might(and will be) an AI story. Cause I am making one. I will send it to you when we get it published.

2 Likes

My story has a diverse cast. If you want to read, of course. Maybe you can read the Danger of Darkness? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Wall (LL) and Detenu (Ink) by @J.Miley
Moonlit Feathers by @wincyyellow
Seven Seas by @LyraKeiken
In Too Deep by @Sweet_Stories
Forbidden Wings by @rebecca.stories
The Dark Triad by @ERC
Just to name a few.

6 Likes

Oh wow!
Thank you so much!
I’ll also be creating a story for the AW creator contest.
Although it’s involving vampires, it’s not a typical vampire story nor is it a typical love story.
I cannot wait to read your story when it is published. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll definitely check it out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesssss!!!
Thank you so much <3

1 Like

I’ll still check it out. :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

Okay, my story name is Dirty Little Secret. My episode name is Anongirl.

1 Like

thanks.

my published story

New story : Retrace

I hope there soon will be one there fit one of my ideas.

Heathens By kingkiki

You should try “The Abomination” by Costa too! It’s about Demons and Angels.

1 Like

Dragons Breath by Miso
Moonlit Feathers by Wincy

Duemadiri by @Vaena is one of my all-time favourites. It’s a medieval fantasy VN, so it’s not in any episode style but rather characters drawn by one of the authors. I was a bit iffy at first, but honestly it ended up changing my favourite layout to spotlight and the characters are beautifully designed.

I forgot I’m working on a AW entry too. That’s a good sign. Anyway, yeah, that’ll have aliens and all that cool stuff in.

There is also a story called:

The dragon bride

Thank you lovely​:heart::heart::heart_eyes:

Hi, Jayaa!
I have two stories of which one is in Ink and the other is in Limelight. They’re both fantasy stories which have a unique plot (or so I’ve been told xD) I’ll leave the Limelight one below, because it could really do with a few reads. :sweat_smile: It’s actually about aliens which is first on your list yay! :laughing: I hope you’ll give it a shot.

Title: Sidereal
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Blurb: An unlikely turn of events brings Dahlia from outer space to outside Felix’s window. Join them on their star-crossed journey as they cherish the wonders of being worlds apart.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063859204587520

The covers~

cover
coverrrrrr%20(1)

And the other one

Title: Silhouettes
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880

Thank you so much! :heartbeat:

1 Like

A Mother’s Love Never Dies by @EpisodeApril
Horror High by @The_Saminator
Determination by @cooksail
Journey: The Mirror by @Meme2017
Sister Swap by @Rac5hel
Adventurous: Uniformed Soldier by @mollie.stories
Stranded With Strangers by @Emily_J

My Story

Story Name: Monster In Me
Author: Cameron Oakley
Genre: Drama
Cover:mim
Description: When a mysterious creature arrives at your party, will you be able to help them or will you turn away from them? Choices Matter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4634880152502272

3 Likes