Any old time Ll recommandation?

Hello friends! Can anyone recommend me stories based in like 17th -18th or even earlier than this??? I have read most of the well known that are based in taht eera :’)

4 Likes

This is gonna be a really weird one, but I suggest The Academy by Renee. It takes place now, but it has a great twist, by actually also taking place in the early 1700’s. Hope this helps!

1 Like

sounds cool thank you ! :]

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

There’s this story called “Sora” by Chanel N set during a Viking era…definitely not modern times.

2 Likes

Haha I m gonna definetly check it out thanks :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve got an even earlier era for you if you’re interested! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

2 Likes

Oh gods, I just replied to this post and then I saw your already recommended it! Thanks anyway. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes