Any other game you like to play excluding Episode?

Any other game you like to play excluding Episode?

-I like to play Sims 4 and Sims 3, and other MMPORG games.

1 Like

I like to play sims 2 sims medevial, sims 3 and sims 4

2 Likes

Hmm…I like to play Dragon Age, Call of Duty (Modern Warfare series, especially), Fable (the first one is my favorite).
For mobile games, restaurant games where you make food are pretty fun, like My Salad Bar, and dash/running games like Subway Surf I enjoy very much.
I also play some interactive games like Choices sometimes :thinking::grin::black_heart:

2 Likes

Choices, Subway surfer, Temple run, My Café and Kim K hollywood

2 Likes

I also play My story and choices

1 Like

Hole.io for the win😂

1 Like

Sims 3 and Plants vs. Zombies 2 :smiley:

1 Like

You got Sims 3 Expansion packs? :smiley:

World Adventures is my favourite :smiley:

1 Like

Same, I also love Generations.

1 Like

Oh dear. This’ll be a long list…

Fallout series, Life is Strange, Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Ocarina of Time, COD, Tomb Raider, Uncharted series, No Man’s Sky, Destiny, The Division, Until Dawn, Assassin’s Creed series, WOW, Everquest

Heh. I’m a nerd

I play a lot of games. Mass Effect and KOTOR (1 and 2) are played religiously. I also play NieR (the original) often.
Life is Strange, Skyrim, and the Dragon Age series are also games I love.
I also play SWTOR, but not often. I sometimes play Borderlands, though I’m not an FPS person.

1 Like

Ooh. I forgot about Skyrim

1 Like

My favorite Elder Scrolls game was Daggerfall, as it was the first I ever played. It’s super glitchy, tho.

Daggerfall was fun, but the first one is my favorite

I actually did not like Arena. I thought it was bad. lol
Different tastes, I guess.

1 Like

I didn’t hate it, obviously. I like the whole series to some degree. I just think it was average.
Daggerfall had the best story, and I’m a story person. I also loved Oblivion and Morrowind, though I rarely play either of those.
Fallout New Vegas is my favorite Bethesda game, actually.

1 Like

New Vegas was sooooo fun. I can’t wait for Fallout 76 and the other one ( I forgot the name )

1 Like

76 is gonna be LIT.

1 Like

I really hope nobody drops a nuke on my settlers tho