Any other mafia stories please?

Here are some stories for you :
1 Little Mafia Secret by lupo.nero
2 Criminal Desires by Zina

That’s all. Enjoy!
@babyleahcake

1 Like

Hey hun, here’s my mafia story in case you’re interested, I’ve also read almost all the stories on your list!! I spent months to make the directing flawless and the plot as well! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower: :heart:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (more episodes coming soon!)
Author: Valentina
IG: @valentina_.episode
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses path with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say, The most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

~For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG & Forums! :blob_sun:

You could try out my story too!!!

Name: Craving Danger LL
Genre: Romance/Action/Drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (more on the way)
Author: Nicc_writes
IG: nicc_writes
Art Scenes Are Included

Description: Odessa Amari a badass and the best attorney in New York City. Noah García a sexy and notorious mafia leader. Will they look past their jobs or will they be at each other’s throats?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073747516882944

king’s butterfly!!! i’m telling u
i’m
obsessed
plz
it’s so good

1 Like

I also liked King’s Butterfly by Ella so I second that and also The Mafia And His Angel by the same author.
I liked as well Fallen Angel: A quest for the heart by Miru and Criminal Lover by WrittenbyRo!

1 Like

Breaking Point by Lj mellish