Any Plot Ideas for story

Does anyone have any Plot ideas for a story? I kinda lost inspiration. If yeah please comment down below. Thank you.

I don’t know if your okay with abusive relationships but you can do that town girl is married abusive man, But when she meets a gut and feels some hope in her life. But guy has some secrets of his own he has blood on his hands and a dark past. If you gonna use credit me.

1 Like

You’ll be more inspired to write a story if it’s in a genre you’re familiar with and enjoy. What are your favourite books or movies?

3 Likes

You’re a new girl, and ever since you first came, the town you moved to have had many killings, and you have a secret that you’re running away from (I’m not sure what secret, just wing it lmao), and then an introverted boy at your new school seems to take a fascination to you. But what happens when he finds out your secret?

If you’re going to use, no need to credit me. :heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since it’s about story plots. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

You fall in love with the new bad boy at school and find out he’s a gang leader and is ceo of a company and is a millionaire and gets you pregnant.

2 Likes

:joy: basically the entire platform in a nutshell

1 Like

wow thanks thats a great idea

well I like to read and watch romance, Sci-Fi, action, Fantasy and like medieval time like queens & kings

Thank you nice plot.

1 Like

Wow that is really good plot I kinda like it.

1 Like

A story about a dragon-winged girl who lives in the mountain range bordering a kingdom. Maybe she breathes fire, that’d be fun. She lives a simple, hermit-like life, until someone comes to kill her. It’s the prince of the kingdom below; the village people have seen her shadow when she flies over, seen the scorch marks her animal-hunting escapades leave behind. They’ve constructed this terrifying tale of a mighty beast who lives in the mountains and eats bad children. Whenever children go missing, it’s blamed on the dragon. The prince doesn’t really believe it exists but to appease his people, he tells them that he will find and slay it.
When he finds the cave, what he sees instead is a beautiful (or plain, or ugly, why does every character have to be beautiful to be loved) girl.

1 Like

oh that actually sounds interesting, I think I’m use this do you want me to give you credit

Nope

You could write about a girl who lost her memory in a car accident and this guy who was obsessed with her for years takes advantage and says she’s his fiancé to get her to marry him. Before she lost her memory she meant this guy and fell in love with him but now she doesn’t remember and something feels off.

3 Likes

oh wow that’s a really good plot idea!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.