Any popular stories out there (Romance)

I need new romance stories to read
Plz list down below any good stories
@Liddleolivv

1 Like

Hey! Have you read “Without You” ? It’s one of my favorites.

2 Likes

And in time… by Atreus
Heavenbound by Nelles

I’d highly recommend both of these

3 Likes

I don’t know if you want popular stories or good ones so I’ll just give you some that I liked. If you just want to go on my profile (Brittanysmith) on episode I’m near being able to publish my first story, I’m just going to make some small changes and finish episode 3, just so you can find me faster!
But anyways I really liked
-Always Talk to Strangers (this one is sort of fantasy & romance at the same time)
-Germaphobe
_ (there’s this story about an exotic dancer,I’ll need to look for its name)
I don’t quite remember the author names so good luck finding these! :sweat_smile:
I’ve mostly read horror stories on episode so sorry for the list being so short, it’s been a while since I read a story because the app is too large for my phone!:joy:

1 Like

You can check out my romance story if you want ^^
Title: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

electricity <3

1 Like

I would recommend Before You Say I Do by @episodes_bylex. I’m not huge into romance, but I think her’s is wonderful.

3 Likes

Thank you for recommending me!! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi all! Im hennehc i just finish my first 3 episodes of my new story hope you’ll try it and btw im up for R4R! just send me dm!

Title: Once Upon an Us.
Author: hennehc_episode
Genre: Romance
Desc:A woman who’s a stranger in her own memories, will her fate changes her new identity? Or her fate will haunt her until the end? What if someone is willing to cross her path?..
Style: Limelight
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4792442350796800

1 Like

i think im done with this?

2 Likes