Any proofreaders here?

Hey everyone… As the title indicates I want a proofreader for ep. 6 of my story… I haven’t used one earlier but I think its better to use someones help who is bit professional in this… If anyone is experienced in proofreading, please drop comment below.
I’ll give credits in my story.

2 Likes

I would love to help! Please note that I do have a few other things to proof-read, but I will get to it as soon as I can :heart:

When u will get free?

Mhm! I do it for free

Ohh no… I was asking something else… I mean when r u getting free from proofreading others… Actually I kinda need someone really quick…

Oh! Sorry about that haha. Well it honestly depends. When do you need it proof-read by? (If there is a certain date)

1 Like

In 1-2 days, I have to update this week

1 Like

I can do that! How many episodes?

1 Like

Only 1

Okay! I can do it. Just send it over and I will get to it as soon as I am out of school.

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.