Any recommendations of Fantasy stories

Title : Eternity Love
Instagram : irene.episode
Genre : Fantasy, Romance (It also has a fantasy mystery and the romance it’s just like a little bit)
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 8 (Episode 9 coming out soon!)
Description : After meeting the most popular elf for the first time, you suddenly feel weird. You started hearing voices, experiencing strange dreams and when you told your best friend about it, she started telling you a mystery that was surrounding the school. What is that mystery and can you solve the mystery? (Of course, the episode description isn’t that long but this is the complete description for the story) :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562333272506368
Cover:

Hey! My story just came out and it is fantasy! This time it isn’t about vampires or werewolves, its about dragons and so much more!

Title: Laced Wings
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action, and a little bit of Mystery!

Description: Dragons, deaths, dark magic, betrayal, love, Syrena will encounter it all. Join her journey as she fights these battles, along with the help of her dragon lover and others…

My instagram account: @natalie.author (same as forums)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709789951983616
Cover: (shares, reposts, and screenshots are very much appreciated 🥲💗)

You can give my story a try! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush: