Any stories that are good involving-

@Nia2002
Romance is kinda less.
Maybe you could give my story a try and give me some feedbacks in it. This is my first story.
Let me know if u r gonna read it.

Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: Fanatsy
Description: Nand, a sorcerer princess of solataria, has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will Nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Cover:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for suggesting the stories! ^-^
If anyone have more, please feel free to suggest!

1 Like

Hello, Mine is not a fantasy story, It has parts of romance in there But its more based around sensitive topics.

I have been told by readers that there is anything like it on episode.

am not sure if this is something your looking for?, if so here`s the details :slight_smile:

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Hey, mine is not about magical powers but about magical kingdom and dragons :smiley: and the plot isn’t about romance, there is very little romance so far. Inspired by Game of Thrones!
Title : Three Dragon Heads
By : Amejuki
Episodes : 8
Style : Ink
Genre : Fantasy, adventures
Vanaerys Daertheos and her siblings finally attempt to regain the crown after years of hiding and they have something nobody else has - dragons eggs. [Arc 1 complete]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4690660796268544

Hi you might like our story - it is a mix of mystery fantasy comedy and romance. We have magic in story… romance is there also but it is not the main plot and there is just one love interest. We have own fantasy mytology in our story which you bit by bit reveal. I do not want to make spoiler so its hard to explain without ectually say much but in this story will be lot of twists and nothing is as it seems even the love interest in later chapters. :wink:

Hope you will like it! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

What you can expect from our story?:
You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. And more surprising the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. Is it possible that the book was left there for her?
We use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing so we hope you will enjoy the story!

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight

Chapters: 5 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

“Villainous Hereos” by @LyraKeiken :green_heart:

1 Like