Any Stories That Don't & Will Not Contain The 'Skip-the-Wait' or 'Early Access' Feature? (:

Soooo, I’ve seen quite a few people getting irritated by the Skip-the-Wait & Early Access features. Therefore I’ve decided to made this thread (:

This thread is to promote any stories that DO NOT & WILL NEVER contain the Skip-the-Wait or Early Access features! (:

I will make a list containing all the stories I’ve read through (to check they meet the following story guidelines) and I may promote the list on my Instagram (@m.h.c.episode) if I remember to do so (or if this doesn’t flop :sweat_smile:)

I’m hoping there will be enough authors who have stories following the story guidelines to make a list :joy:

RULES
  1. You must COMPLETE the form below as much as you can!
  2. Do not rush me to check your story since a = I don’t pay for passes so I use the 4 every 4hrs (with -30min videos if I get them) as well as the fact that I’m also keeping up with my own favourites section to read b = I am still in education 6/7 hrs a day with huge homework amounts and c = I have my own private/personal life!
  3. You must include the password which is blurred somewhere in this post :wink:
  4. There is nothing to say I HAVE to promote yours or I HAVE to read yours! I will only read & promote stories that a = fit all the story guidelines b = intrigue/interest me and c = have good directing/grammar etc.
STORY GUIDELINES
  1. Your story must either be COMPLETE or BEING UPDATED REGULARLY
  2. Your story must not contain the ‘Skip-the-Wait’ or ‘Early Access’ features!
  3. Your story must be LL! (I personally can’t read INK so unless I find a solution, I won’t be able to check them)
  4. Your story can be ANY GENRE!
  5. Your story must be PUBLISHED!
  6. Story must have at least 50-100 reads! (Meaning you can’t promote any stories with under 50 reads)
FORM
  1. Story Title
  2. Author Name (On the App)
  3. Author Name (On Instagram)
  4. Story Genre?
  5. Story Small Cover (You can send privately if needed/preferred)
  6. Story Description?
  7. How Many Chapters Are Currently Published?
  8. When Did You Last Update & How Many New Chapters Were Published?
  9. How Many Reads Does Your Story have?
  10. What Gem Options Are In Your Story? (Support the Author, Bonus Scenes, Outfit Choices etc…)
  11. How Many Gems Would The Reader Need To Click Every Gem Choice In One Chapter?
  12. Story Link?
  13. What Do YOU Think Makes Your Story Unique/Stand Out?

I may add more rules/story guidelines/form details needed depending on how well/how badly this thread goes :woman_shrugging:

List (In Current Order) =

• Addicted To You by @/LADYW
  • Coffee Shop Girl by @/Lostinthestory
  • Outside The Truth by @/Estefanyyy
  • Against All Odds by @/episode_jun
  • Poison for Your Heart by @/Aykay
  • The Apartment by @/WinterMoon05
  • Onset of Winter by @/Aykay
  • Darker Than Black by @/Flare8
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships by @/Darcie.Episode
  • Blended by @/Matilda_the_lovely
  • Josephine by @/Matilda_the_lovely
  • Eat Stake by @/Catlover77
  • Scorn Heir by @/line123462
  • Immortal Glory by @/ROSEBUDVIPER
  • The Florist by @/dishsoap
  • DL: Living A Nightmare by @/Raitlyn
  • Love, Hate by @/ChocolatePie

In Reading Process List =

Finished List =

More spots will be open if more stories get promoted! (:

It’s not first come, first served! I will read whatever I feel like reading at the time, so if I see a story I’d like to read, it’ll go towards the top of the list

Summary

Password = Promote Your EA-free/STW-free Story(ies)!

Thank You To Anyone Who Drops Stories That Fit! (:

WARNING = If I don’t manage read/promote your story(ies), it’s nothing against you as an author/person!

It’ll be that either =
1) Your story either doesn’t fit my thread’s story guidelines in some way (:
2) I am already full/busy with other stories (:
3) Your story is just not what I am personally interested in reading (I don’t force myself to read stories I don’t want to/can’t relate in any way to. It’s also unfair to the author if I just read for the sake of it without actually wanting to read it) (:

JUST A NOTICE!

I WILL BE UNABLE TO READ EVERY CHAPTER OF EACH STORY SINCE SOME OF THEM HAVE 4+ CHAPTERS SO PLEASE BE HONEST (DON’T LIE)

26 Likes

This is a cute idea! Does the author NEED to have Instagram tho? :pleading_face:

Nope, it’s just so that I can tag them if needed (:

1 Like

Ok, cool :sunglasses:

Title: Onset of Winter
Author: Aykay
Description: When the elven kingdom is asked for help in the fight against evil, Emerelle finally gets the chance to bring honor to her family. The only problem? Cathaldo - a human warrior.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 9 (ongoing)
Instagram: @aykayepisode
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link:

What else to expect?: Point system with 2 endings, choices matter, mini games, art scenes, advanced directing, 1LI, full CC, gem choice support the author

Promote Your EA-free/STW-free Story(ies)!

3 Likes

Title: Poison for your Heart
Author: Aykay
Genre: Mystery/Romance
Chapters: 31 - Season 2 COMPLETE
Description: You’re a woman on a deadly mission. But what will you do if a determined EBI agent is on your tail? Can you fool him or will you not only lose your freedom but your heart? CM, CC
Style: LL
Small cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6501686701129728

In the story choices matter and there will be 2 different endings , depending on your point score.
I also created mini games for you and drew some art scenes . It contains full CC for LI and MC (except her eye color)
Gem choices support the author

PW same as above :relieved:

3 Likes

@Aykay, your stories are now on the list (:

1 Like

I’ve vowed to NEVER do that. It annoys me and I refuse to subject my readers to that. Anyway, here’s the info!!

Story Title: The Forist
Author Name (On the App): Samaria Rose
Author Name (On Instagram): samaria.creates
Story Genre? Drama
Story Description? As an unsuccessful florist, you decide to change things up and write love letters for clients… the only issue? Your clients lover falls in love with you instead.
How Many Chapters Are Currently Published?
6 chapters
When Did You Last Update & How Many New Chapters Were Published? Mid March, but new chapters are coming as the semester is over :smiley:
How Many Reads Does Your Story have? Around 11,000
What Gem Options Are In Your Story? (Support the Author, Bonus Scenes, Outfit Choices etc…) Support the author and points, but you don’t need to top off to get a good ending.
How Many Gems Would The Reader Need To Click Every Gem Choice In One Chapter? Around 18 I think??
What Do YOU Think Makes Your Story Unique/Stand Out? It is extraordinarily inclusive with advanced directing and a decently unique plot. While it is in the Drama category, it doesn’t include the cringe that makes you throw your phone across the room. Similarly, it is 98% clean with rare curse words and NO sexual content!

Story Card: I originally added the wrong photo lol

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258686293245952

5 Likes

Can I ask what the title is? (Just so I can add u to the list) (:

Edit: Thank you (:

1 Like

I attached the wrong photo LOL, fixed now ◡̈

1. DL: Living a Nightmare
  2. Raitlyn
  3. Mystery/Romance/Action
  4. 3(ongoing)
  5. Fae has never been normal. But, when she is forced to go undercover as Aurora Abadie, well… anything can happen.
  6. LL

Screenshot_20210518-180221_Episode

Gem choices to support the author. Choices Matter.

Promote Your EA-free/STW-free Story(ies)!

3 Likes

Thank you (:

2 Likes

Have you got a picture of the cover? (Just to help promote) (:

1 Like

Title: Addicted to you
Author: LadyW
Instagram: @ladyw.episode
Description: A “normal” life is all Laila has known, but what happens when her family’s dark secret comes to light? And the only person she feels safe with is the school’s bad boy.
Genre: Drama&romance
Style: LL
Episodes out: 21 (ongoing)
Gem choices: Support the author
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

3 Likes

Yep, sorry :joy:

I had to find the name of it again.

Here’s the large cover if you need that too:

1 Like

Thank you! (:

@/Aykay, @dishsoap, @Raitlyn = You’re all added to the list. @LADYW, I’ll add you (:

2 Likes

Mine doesn’t have this Skip vs Wait nonsense :smiley: and it never will!

TITLE: Immortal Glory
AUTHOR: Rosebudviper
GENRE: Fantasy (with elements of drama and romance)

DESCRIPTION: After the mysterious disappearance, Layla finds out she’s no longer alive. Moreover, she’s a misfit. All because she’s not who she seems to be… and neither is the Afterlife.

DETAILS: Customizable CC, tappable overlays, choices matter, point system, influence your relationships.

SNEAK PEAKS: All updates will be posted on my Instagram @ROSEBUDVIPER

LINK TO THE STORY

4 Likes

Added to the list (:

1 Like

TITLE: COFFEE SHOP GIRL
AUTHOR NAME AND IG HANDLE: LOST IN THE STORY
@lost.in.the.story
STORY GENRE: COMEDY (ROMCOM)
STORY DESCRIPSTION: Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?
HOW MANY CHAPTERS ARE CURRENTLY PUBLISHED: 10
WHEN DID I LAST UPDATE: MAY 13TH WITH ONE CHAPTER. (LOOKING TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE SOON.)
HOW MANY READS MY STORY HAS: 1,305
WHAT GEM OPTIONS ARE IN MY STORY? ONLY SUPPORT THE AUTHOR. ( I HATE THEM, SO WILL ONLY EVER USE SUPPORT ME CHOICES.)
HOW MANY GEMS WOULD THE READER NEED TO CLICK ON EACH CHAPTER. (5 THROUGH 12 ON SOME CHAPTERS.)
WHAT MAKES MY STORY STAND OUT.
Well it’s a true story about me and my best friend’s relationship. We had a crazy experience. I had met his roommate before meeting him. At the time I wasn’t really looking for a boyfriend. I was really young and in school. But the moment I spoke to him, I was gone. And when you have two shy people who like one another, it takes time for them to make a move. lol
I hope you give it a chance. Thank you.
ps. All the art scenes and edits have been made by the very talented @belen_episode_writing on ig. She is super sweet.

small

3 Likes

Added to the list (:

1 Like