Any stories with a male mc?

i personally really want to write a male mc story but i dont know which story plot to go for. i have so many ideas, but also NO idea at all. :rofl:

1 Like

Hey hllbxy,

I am writing a story at the moment :point_right: ‘For HIS Sake’.
It’s a RomCom with drama… (More comedy than drama and romance by the way :clap: )

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Small cover FHS

A-W

1 Like

I’m in the process of writing a winter murder mystery where you get to choose your gender! If you’re interested, I can contact you when I’ve published it🥸

AHAH IVE NEVER NOTICED THAT EMOJI^

1 Like

One of the girls has a male mc (Jesse)

yes please contact me when you do!!

1 Like

I have a story with a male MC, it’s still ongoing. It’s action with some romance between the 2 MC males.

Here’s a Link if you wanna check it out:

And also I’m writing another story with a male MC, it’s not published and it’s fantasy. Idk if you’d be interested in it after I’m able to publish it

Verdict by J. Miley, Chicanery by J. Miley

Hey! @hllbxy this is the story with the Male MC, it was released a few days ago :slight_smile:

Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.
Includes:

• Full CC
  • Male MC
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Important Choices
  • Two Endings

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

Heyy I have a male mc. My story won the LDR contest. Maybe you can try it out? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story Name: The Man on the Moon
Genre: romance, adventure and fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: The man on the moon is madly in love with the big star in the sky. He is determined to find his sunshine, but he’s longing for his beloved sunshine does not go unnoticed and so he makes a deal with the wrong guy. Will he ever find his sunshine before it’s too late?
[CC, LL, 1LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241780703002624
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 4
Style: limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5579021199540224

Includes:
Male and female MC
Male and female Love Interest
Advanced coding
Mini games
Choices
Art scenes
Full Visual CC
1 in a series so there will be a season 2+3
Instagram; Makayla.reed.episode
Chapters: 3/18
Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Hey!! It’s been a minute ahaha
If you’re still interested, my murder mystery story (where you can choose a gender to play as) is being released on March 18th for the R&R contest!
It’s called R&R: Hometown Homicides, and yeah lmk if you want the link when it’s out!;))

OOoh.

I have a story I really liked with a Male MC. (It’s got horror and comedy).

The King Of The Void - Lark Noah