Any stories without romance?

hi everyone!
I’ve been reading Episode for a while now, and I haven’t been able to find a good story that has no element of romance in it. No matter what category I look in, there is always the underplot of romantic love. Does anyone have a story that is just… loveless? Not trying to hate on romance stories but they really aren’t for me. Can anyone help?

4 Likes

For memory, The Infected by Caitoriri has non-romantic choices for players who prefer no romance. :thinking:

Ticket to Heaven by Love S is relatively un-romantic when it comes to the MC.

The Shadows by Christina Marie for memory didn’t really have a romance in it.

Act of Vengeance by Rosenspitze doesn’t revolve around romance and from what I’ve read, you can make more romantic choices or neutral choices.

4 Likes

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: You’re in love with social media. After a social heartbreak, you meet 5 strangers who are oddly suspicious.
Can you rescue everyone after the secrets you’ll discover?
Or…die?

GENRE: Mystery, Adventure, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Gem choices
•Choices Matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU:blush:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

These are all good!

• Ticket to Heaven by Love S
  • Demon Roommate by Kayla S
  • Dead or Alive by Sargym
1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of my stories that don’t contain romance. Dark Star doesn’t have any kind of romance whatsoever. The other two give the option for you to change the relationship from friendship to romance. So if you don’t want romance, and don’t actively choose it, you’ll just remain friends with the LIs. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Deadly Nightshade by Faith has little to no romance. Great story.