Any story idea?pls

Lol, I have that same thought bruh-
Its like u have romantic idea on a romantic story and then u become excited, u go to ur laptop to write it and then one mistake in your laptop, ur idea becomes ‘poof’ gone. And then u forgot how it goes and then u end up skxkkxjss need an idea :confused:
That’s meh-

1 Like

BRuuhhh are you sure you are not living in my Head cuz that is exactly how i feel no cap lol

1 Like

I have wrote like 51 stories and abandon them,all i want is to be serious with one story and atleast write through epsiode 4 before i abandon it lmfao

2 Likes

i’m sorry i’m just seeing , my is @Kimora.episodes

1 Like

Ok i’ll make sure to check it out my phone is dead right now

1 Like

Just followed :heartpulse:

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Oh my friends read that on choices right?

Sorry what? i’m confused lol :crazy_face:

1 Like

The Nanny affair

Hmm I don’t really play choices and i got the name because that’s what my story is about, the nanny is basically having an affair with her boss :kissing_closed_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ohhhh okay. Sorry, my friend is obsessed with choices and that story :joy:

1 Like

Oh lmao

1 Like

I CANT-- lol :joy:
Even me, when you get inspired everyday and you write it on ur laptop hdkhckhdkhfk and then u take a rest and continue making it tomorrow, later you woke up and ur head is aching because you can’t decide which one should u make first for your multiple ideas from different the stories fighting in ur head causing headache- welp now the idea is gone again cuz u feel lazy…

Ong bruh i almost yeet my computer cuz i was so frustrated lmao

1 Like

that’s what I do whenever I make an error coding

its #satisfying :relieved: :ok_hand: :bomb:

1 Like

I have a few ideas but u should do thinks that make u excited so u will not quit so easily

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.