Any story idea?

Any highschool story ideas? i don’t wanna make bad boy’s cliche stuff

1 Like

are you into the idea of two opposites attracting?

1 Like

I was thinking of making one about a plus size girl who’s self concious and learns to guide herself through high school, but I decided against it.

2 Likes

No not really :frowning:

Hmm

1 Like

oof that was my only idea

2 Likes

Aww ok

2 Likes

Do you want it to be romance?

Yes

1 Like

Ohk!
Soooo sorry bc my stories always have a bit of drama bc from my pov that way is more interesting :crazy_face::joy:

You’re dream has always been to go to uni and after years of hard work you finally enter, but you know what they say, good things must come to an end. While you’re on a summer trip with your best friends you get involved in a car crash that will make you forget the last year of your life. Forced to go back to the place you had sworn not to see again just a few months ago and surrounded by strangers who you had just seen on the halls until that moment you feel defeated. But when god closes a door he opens a window, there’s a boy/girl in your class whose face you can’t seem to remember, will the mysterious Lucas Parker (change the name obv) be able to make you enjoy your second last year of highschool?
LUCAS PARKER: Mysterious, sweet, caring, introverted (doesn’t like to talk to pple that’s why you don’t remember seeing him on the halls) and is very mythical, that’s why he’s interested in you bc he has curiosity to know how it was being in a coma (you were in a coma after the car accident) and loves adventure, he usually goes alone but he will start bringing you.

Sorry it was so long or if it doesn’t make sense but I don’t know how to express just an idea tbh, you can change whatever you wnat if you do use it :crazy_face:

Lmfaoo that sounds perfect i’ll start my scene from when she had the accident then blah blah lah lmfao

1 Like

Wait a min are down for writing with me if not it’s fine i can manage i just want my first story to be how i want it,and i know my writing is trash :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Glad I could help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ughh I would love to but I actually have one story published and on going and I’m participating on the LDR contest so I can’t really start another project :joy:
But I’m fairly good at coding and my narrating isn’t the best but I try so I would love to give you ideas, help you when you’re stuck, etc. if you want. But you would have to write the story, I would just help :sweat_smile::white_heart:

Sure! thank’s for responding lol

1 Like

Np! Love thinking ideas but can’t really start 1000 stories so it’s my pleasure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Also if you end up publishing this story tag me if you remember, I would love to read it :star_struck:

alright

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.