Any Story Ideas..?

Hey Episodians!
So I want to write a successful story. And I want a few ideas on the genre Fantasy/Adventure. Does anyone have any ideas? Credit will be given in the story!

Have a good day,
Maya

what do you want your story to be about? Does it includes, just vamps, or just werewolfs, or just witches, etc.

1 Like

ANY magical creature can be included in the story. May be multiple creatures can be included in the story

2 Likes

Hm, okay, oh boy its gonna be hard to get ideas. Hm…maybe about a witch losing his or staff, getting help to find his or staff, travel looking for the staff meeting different creatures and people along the way. hmmm

2 Likes

it’s good but I want an idea which mainly focus on drama, magical creatures & maybe a little romance

2 Likes

I dont really care if the story is cliche or not, just think of an idea. and then BOOM write it! do it! lol. Thats just me. Hm, let me think of some more hm…

2 Likes

@AMagic @WolfyLover247 time to get our brains workin, come up with some more ideas for her.

2 Likes

this is what im thinkking about right now, hm…demons, angels, witches, hm…

3 Likes

It’s the first day of university. Your roommate turns out to be an exchange student. They never seem to mention where they are from. Despite their paler complexion, they seem like a jovial sort.
Then, one day, you walk in on your roommate performing a ritual.

A stranger arrives into town, dwelling at the olde inn. They have a mysterious tattoo on their neck, and seem to speak in an odd way. … What they haven’t told anyone is that they are on the run from a group of people. Some rather bad people.
And you are at the inn when they arrive…

The evil royal family has ruled over the kingdom with an iron fist for centuries making life horrible for the enslaved Elvan population. But what happens when a young girl may hold the truth about rightful bloodlines to the throne.

An evil puzzle master sets his eyes on enslaving earth, now a new girl in her geeky squad of friends mistake their gaming skills to a new level to save the earth.

Need More…?

3 Likes

these are really good. dang!

2 Likes

There are two amazing websites’s I found them from, I can share if wanted.

3 Likes

cool!

1 Like
3 Likes

Woah! That’s awesome!

3 Likes

See any plots you like to work with?

1 Like

Hm… They’re really good, can’t choose which to write.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll do a poll

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Some of my favourite story ideas found on the websites given by @AMagic:

• “The bucket is behind the counter. The mop is in the closet near the end of the hall. … Whatever you do, the door at the end of the hallway must never be opened!” Something large thumps against the door.

• In the latest iteration of human evolution, some people are born with magical powers, but when they live amongst normal humans LA quickly becomes a dangerous battleground.

• Weddings are stressful. They’re especially tricky when one family is magical and the other hates spells, and both mothers want to control the celebration.

2 Likes

i like this one. Fantasy, Drama and brings out a little romance.