Any Story Recommendations? - I’m hopeless

Hey guys! Long story short, I’ve become hopeless. I’ve read so many stories & I love each & one of them, well… not all.

I’m into any genre, but recently I’ve been into mystery/romance/crime.

Do any of you have some amazing stories that you can recommend that include those genres? If not, please recommend me any story! I’d appreciate it.

Thanks, loves. :heart:

UPDATE: Thank you guys for sharing your amazing stories! I will for sure binge read them! My week isn’t over yet. Once again, thanks :heart::heart::heart:

25 Likes

:dizzy:Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away!

:dizzy:Cover of my story.

:dizzy:Story Name: Never Look Away

:dizzy:By: Melody Lina

:dizzy:Genre: Drama

:dizzy:Style: Limelight

:dizzy: Story Description : NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [CC]

:dizzy:Ongoing Chapter 1-6 more coming!

:dizzy:Customization :Yes

:dizzy:Diversity:Yes

:dizzy: Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

:dizzy: Instagram Link-

1 Like

Hey!! I recommend you to watch (if you didn’t yet :smiley:) : Femme Fatale, The Mafia And His Angel (there’s two seasons the second one is called Mafia’s fallen Angel), and Fighting Temptation.
I’m sure you’ll like them!!

1 Like

Definitely will check out!

1 Like

Ahh!!! Thanks, love! I’ve already seen Fighting Temptation but I haven’t seen the rest. Will absolutely check them out! Thank you :heart:

Mystery/Crime with some romance
Chicanery by @J.Miley
Dead Roses by @Beeble_Hope
Vantage Point by @BoneAmi
Ghost Writer by @EliseC
Fixation by @amepisode

5 Likes

I totally recommend

• The Doctor
  • K&T The Perfect Plan
  • Goodbye, Mate
  • Reckless Doctor
  • Office Shenanigans
  • Black Widow
  • The Pleasure Room
  • Fiancee For Hire
1 Like

Mine has a crime theme with elements of mystery ^^

Title: Blackbird
Author: Licorice
Genre: Action
Summary: Being her personal assistant isn’t the only thing Chase’s new boss has in mind for him. Secrets of the underworld begin to unveil, and not everything is exactly as it seems. (Male & female MC, point system, impactful choices)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Link: https://bit.ly/365yrLB
Instagram: @licorice.ep

1 Like

You check out mine if you want, it’s a romance but it addresses other stuff too like sexual abuse and female empowerment.

1 Like

Hi! Two of my stories may fit the criteria that you’re looking for! Neither of them are in limelight though, I’ll provide each stories details and if you think you’d like to read them anyways then that would be awesome :heart:

Title Romance Island
Author KylieJay
Genre Romance w/ drama, comedy
Features 20 Complete episodes, classic style, multiple endings
Kelsey would do anything for love…including going on a dating show to a beautiful island to meet 7 different men! But is everyone else there for the right reasons?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5453656975736832

Title My Secret Profession
Author KylieJay
Genre Drama w/ mystery, action, romance
Features 9 episodes w/ 1 more coming soon, ink style, multiple endings
Raelynn’s life spirals when a tragic accident leaves her and her brother orphans. Little does she know that the accident is because of a 30 year old grudge…and she’s next.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6587776301268992

1 Like

Thank you so much @AnnieAEpisode ! :heart:

1 Like

Try “War Dogs” :relieved:

1 Like

Hey you might like my new mystery! There’s some romance in it as well :wink:

Title Serving Up Secrets by Darcie.Episode

Genre Mystery

Style/Episodes/CC Limelight. 3 episodes are out now. There will be 20 total. Customization of Mc and Li

Description Mikki is just a waitress at LA’s hottest restaurant full of models, actors, and there is never a shortage of drama. But as she follows her dream of becoming a reporter, an arsonist is on the loose in LA. When the fires strike close to home, can she find them before her whole world burns down?

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6441681469374464

1 Like

I just read an amazing story today actually. It’s called “Magicka: His name is Rain”. Mary D Sava wrote it. I don’t know if you’ve read it before but I recommend it. It just became my favorite story as of today. Its genre is fantasy. There is one love interest and it currently only has 3 episodes as it came out recently but there will be more episodes soon. Here is what the author wrote for the description of their story: “A newly discovered ability leads you to a supernatural school. Now you have it all: power, magic, friends and a boy, whose secret could end the world.”

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! <3

Thank you so so much! :heart:

1 Like

for sure!

Ohh sounds interesting, I will definitely check it! Thank you, love :heart:

Thank you so much for doing this :blush::heart:
Here is my story :
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( MC: F, time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

Sorry that there are so many but I have no idea what you’ve read before but what better than to have a bunch of stories while you’re stuck at home? Here are some more stories I recommend (I imagine you’ve probably read some of them/most of them/maybe even all of them):

• Two-Timer by Dorothie (Description: "Your whole life you’ve been the “weird homeless girl” at your school, but when a star from the sky gives you powers, well, things might get a tad bit bonkers. (CC+LL+LGBTQ).
  • At First Sight by trishy_writes (Description: "Jayce, a cocky celebrity, is used to getting the ladies by his looks alone. How can he capture the attention of Imogen, a girl who cannot see? (Female CC in Ch. 2).
  • Wolves Coven by DaisyDukes (Description: "Hated by most and feared by all she’s a hybrid who won’t stop until justice is served for her father’s death. But what happens when she comes face to face with his killer.)
  • Times Square by Janine Dela Cruz (Description: "Fireworks and butterflies fly, after a random encounter with a soldier in Times Square. You never thought you’d see him again, until that innocent kiss goes viral after the war!)
  • Second Chances by Trish (Description: “Career Mom, Sophie’s life is rocked by an unexpected divorce. With no degree or direction, she returns to college. How will she fare with a flirty classmate and hot professor? CC.”)
  • Finding Emerald by Sarah Kieser (Description: “After waking up in your rivals Kingdom with no memories of who you are or where you’re from, you’ll find that your sworn enemy isn’t as bad as he’s made to seem.”)
  • Raising Dasiy by LizChrisWrites (Description: “Colt lives a life that revolves arond his job as an EMT. A ghost from his past brings a gift he never knew he wanted or needed. Can Colt rise to the challenge of single parenthood?”)
  • Lost Half by Martini (Description: It’s the year 2132 and you live in a female world. What happens when you discover a long extinct species, the “man”? [CC, choices matter, mini games].")
  • Magicka: An Unspoken Attraction by LorenBethxox (Description: You’re a struggling con-artist with no memory of your past and no means of a future. That is of course, until the circus comes to town. Good fortune? - I think not (Full CC+M/F LI).")
  • Magicka: The House of Twelve by Maxine (Description: When one of the Zodiac goes missing, the other 11 recruit you to join them in their search to find her, and save the universe from destruction (4 LI M+F/CC/LL).")
  • Cobra by Maeve (Description: As a proficient assassin, you’re known for being ruthless. When you end up face-to-face with your only weakness, how far will you go to ensure your heart stays cold? CC, M/F LI")
  • Little Bird by LizChrisWrites (Description: Ava knew she’d face arranged marriage. Little did she know it’d be an older man who’d offer her freedom. Leo never expected to fall in love. Can he keep his word & set her free?")
  • The Surface by Mia Rose (Description: 200 years after nuclear warfare destroyed the earth, you are forced onto a mission above ground. What will you discover lies above the surface? LL,CC,M/F LI, art, choices matter.")
  • The Infected by Caitoriri (Description: A bad boy, a dumb jock, a nerd, a cheerleader, you, and the zombie apocalypse. Solve the outbreak’s mysteries, find love, friendship, or just fight to survive. (CC, LGBT options).")
  • Someone Along The Way [Limelight] by HeyyRachel (Description: Your husband divorces you after 2 years of marriage, but you found out you’re pregnant with his baby. What happens next? LL version of the original SATW.")
  • Do You Know Me? by Wincy W. (Description: Smart, beautiful and socially awkward, renowned scientist Elizabeth is forced into a new life with people unaware of who she is. Will she find love? (LGBT/Full CC/Choices matter).")
  • The Lost Girl by Elodie (Description: Kidnapped as a child with no memory of life beforem can an alluring stranger help Hope uncover the secrets of her past or is the truth far too unspeakable? Multiple Endings.")
  • Jump Shot by Miso (Description: Max loves basketball, but her new school only has a men’s team. The star player is desperate for her attention. If he helps her join the team will she give him a shot? 3 LI’s | CC.")
  • Mendacity by Jiyongchy91 (Descrption: The dorky professor, your megalomaniac commander and that mysterious new guy. Can you handle all three as you reclaim your lost glory as the top assassin of OSKA? [LGBT + CHOICES].")
  • Undercover by Destiny (Description: Everything is normal until you find out your parents are involved with the FBI agency and got kidnapped. Will you save them? Choices matter!")
  • Eternal Flame by Jules M. (Description: You are rescued from a fire by a handsome stranger. What happens when you cross paths with your savior after the accident? Can you handle the heat? Updated, CC, LL, Art Scenes")
  • Behind The Wall by Khrema (Description: In the distant future, all people aged 20 have to go through the Initiation ritual. But things don’t go as planned as you find out what goes on behind the wall.")
  • Fostering Jordyn by Episode Writer Jade (Description: Jordyn Hall has been in & out of foster homes since birth. Her life is turned upside down when a wealthy couple fosters her & exposes her to a life of extravagance. Dramedy Full CC.")
  • The Clumsy Super Girl by Marion (Description: I’m nobody until I kiss the most popular student in school by accident and I get superpowers! I’m a super girl now! Awesome… right? (Ful CC, Choices matter, LGBT option).")
  • Don’t Call Me Angel by Arrows (Description: An overprotective mother? Freshman year? Your chance to finally break free. Will your hot dorm neighbor ruing it, or will you play by the rules of your childhood crush?")
  • Perfect Little Housewife by Bri (Description: You hate your life being married to a monster. What happens when you meet an intriguing stranger who is also trapped in a loveless marriage? Decade old feuds & dark secrets await.")
  • Villain Rehab by Caitoriri (Description: Notorious villain, The Shadow, is given an ultimatum: attend rehab or go to jail. What happens when his counselor turns out to be his nemesis, the beloved hero Scarlet Blitzfire?")
  • The Supernatural Family (LL) by Julie.R (Description: You’re a girl with supernatural abilites, and you move into a school with people like you. Can you survive? (CC) (2 Seasons) (Complete).")
  • Trapped by Alusza (Description: Crushing on an island turned Riley’s life upside down. But a hot, mysterious survivor is there to save her, Which will win: desire or common sense? Full CC, art scenes.")
  • Villainous Heroes by Lyra Keiken (Description: Superheroes are real. Your best friend is missing. Your ex is sleeping with your friend. And to top it all off? You have a week to pay $1000 or you’re evicted.")
3 Likes