Any story recommendations similar to DSL?

I was wondering if any of you have good story recommendations? I like romance stories that are full of drama and where choices actually affect the outcome of the story. Maybe even if there are multiple love interests with multiple endings based on who you choose? I’ve currently been loving Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier, so if there are any other stories with somewhat similar aspects, that would be great, thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Jacemcm, this is Sydney the Moderator! Welcome to the forums. :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

hey, my story is full of drama, and the choices have an effect on the story and ending.

it would mean a lot if you’d check it out.

Maybe my story will hit the mark?

My story has a lot of drama - choices can unlock bonus encounters and reading on later on your choices will have consequences too!

Crossed Paths by Dreamer

1 Like

I recommend your story cause it’s :star_struck:

1 Like

Aw ty!!

1 Like

I don’t know if you like fantasy stories. Mine is a fantasy with romance, choices that matter and 3 possible love interests.
Maybe you’d like to give it a try. If you don’t like fantasy, that’s fine too.

Here are my story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 11
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?

Choices that matter and affect the storyline. I also use the point system.

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960