Any story suggestions? :)

Free to any Story suggestions!

Can be your story or a story you really like!

6 Likes

If youโ€™re interested you can read my stories:

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

Enjoy :heart:

2 Likes

If youโ€™re interested, I have a new story

Title - Accidental Hybrid

Genre - Fantasy

LIs - 3 - 2 male and 1 female

CC - for MC and LIs (except eye colour)

Points system used

Choices matter

Multiple endings

Mini games

Suitable for tablets

Description - The supernatural world exists and thanks to a curse, no one wants you. You also happen to be the first hybrid known in existence, good luck (LGBTQ+)

2 Likes

Aftertaste by Ji is so good! I highly recommend it. Itโ€™s a crime story with a dash of romance and betrayal! Also, there are already 41 chapters! And theyโ€™re just sooo well written. Choices also matter; they unlock scenes and dialogues :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In ink or LL?

1 Like

Both is fine

1 Like

Great. Dm me @just.one.moreepisode(with underscores at the start and end cause they donโ€™t show here lol), I can give you a plethora!

Hereโ€™s mine if youโ€™re interested!

Link-

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
Thank you for the thread! If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Hey, thanks for the thread! Here are the stories that Iโ€™m currently reading (That Summer and A Christmas in Paris are my own :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

These are mine if either of them take your fancy :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: Sheโ€™s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothingโ€™s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LIโ€™s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 12 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

thanks for this! hopefully this may interest you :))?

I have two if either interests you.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 23 (more coming)

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

Hello, Iโ€™m looking for some feedback!
Thank you :llama:

Heyโ€ฆ
If you love Drama, Actionโ€ฆ I have 3 wonderful storiesโ€ฆ

:open_book: Dangerous Love: Mafia Story (Completed)
Dangerous_Love_Mafia_Story_posterThumb_NYTVJUZNOd
Link of the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4574928075816960
:open_book: Dangerous Love: Mafia Story 2 (Ongoing)
Dangerous_Love_Mafia_Story_2_posterThumb_MuZd84d7UB
Link of the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5758823828357120
:open_book: Sweet Love (LL) New Story
Capa
Link of the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5584439134584832

I hope you love it Oh if you got Instagram please follow me for more updates and sneak peaks: @episode.blackdevil

Story Title: The Huntsmanโ€™s Curse
Genre: Fantasy/adventure/romance
Author: LG
Chapters: 7
Description: With war looming, Ember must make a choice: Protect her country and her king, or lose her heart to the cursed Huntsman. You decide her fate. [CC, LL, Choices Matter]
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066124551815168
My Instagram: @episode.LG
Cover:

@Shelly_writes

Hey!! :two_hearts:

I donโ€™t have a story myself but I know a small author with less than 10k reads, and sheโ€™d love some support on her story and I absolutely love it! And definitely deserves more reads & recognition! :fire::smirk:

Author Name: Thais

Author IG: @thais.episode
Marry Me is a romance-drama and all about a weddingโ€”specifically, your wedding!
So, yes, you can fully customize yourself, your fiance, and the love interest. (Yeah, you read that right. Interested?)
Summary:
Itโ€™s the month of your wedding and youโ€™re in love. Or so you think you are until an old flame appears back in your life. Is what you had really over? {Customize Characters} LL

You definitely wonโ€™t regret reading it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire:

Hey maybe youโ€™ll find some interest in my story!

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 5

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes

Hereโ€™s mine!

Author Name: HermanEpisode
Story Name: Vicious Fate
Story Summary: Jeremy has idolized superheroes all his life. When his powers suddenly reveal themselves, he has a big choice to make. Will he be a hero or a villain?
Instagram Handle: @hermanepisode

Cover:

• Male Mc
  • LBGTQ+
  • Point System
  • Timed choices
  • Secondary genre is action!

Link:

Some others I suggest:
  • One of the Girls by Amberose (Comedy)
  • Marry, Kiss, Kill by Amberose and A. BeauTy (Mystery)
  • The Shadows by Cece Marie (Horror)
  • Amnesia by Josephine H. (Mystery)
  • Phantomโ€™s Crossing by Serena Scott (Mystery)
  • Hidden Motives by Stormie (Mystery)
  • Follow Me by Clarkie (Mystery)
  • Sanctuary by NRivera (Thriller)
  • Small Town by Elle S. (Mystery)
  • Breathing Crimson by Evil Ebonni (Romance)
  • Running From Reality by Steele Magnolia (Adventure)
  • Proxy by Rozozzy (Thriller)
  • Make Me a Geek by RachelleFaucet (Drama)
  • Valor Woods by Angie S. (Horror)
  • Reveal: He -Soon She by emma.writes.episode (Drama)
  • Reveal: The Privileged Prestige by Abiniya (Drama)
  • Queer: Hollowed by Eye_konic (Drama)
  • The Art of Revenge by nobody really (Mystery)
  • His Secret by Nadi_Episode (Romance)
  • Solis: Regnum Fortes by Aedus (Fantasy)(edited)

without you by georgia sanders
i despise u by costa
dare to dream by sarah robbins
the doberman by meesza
;))