Any story with male mc and male li or choose gender of mc and li recommondaion please?

Choose mc gender choose li or male lgbt

2 Likes

Are you looking for recommendations or telling us you’re writing a story like this?

2 Likes

Any recommendations ?

1 Like

Many stories i read before i want something new
Something has choose mc gender choose li or male lgbt

1 Like

Choose gender:

Magicka: Clubhouse of the Cursed by Spiegel (fantasy, ongoing, LL)
Sucker by Therese & TheKendalHawk (fantasy, ongoing, LL)
Counting Sheep by Piccalilly (drama, ongoing, LL)
RPG by Himeji (Adventure, ongoing, LL)

Canon LGB male character:
How to Find Your Soulmate (
In 12 Easy Steps!) by Lauren (comedy, ongoing, LL) - the MC is pansexual male and you can choose to date only men, only women, or both men and women

Other:
Solis: Regnum Fortes by Aedus (fantasy, ongoing, LL) - this one is a bit different because you’re playing as twins, one male MC and one female MC and both have LGBT options. It’s one of the best stories on the app imo

I don’t know many in the romance genre specifically since that’s not my area of expertise but others may have other suggestions

1 Like

sucker, there is on the asian shelf. I dont think you can cc though. but you can pick LI gender and MC gender

You can CC both MC and LI in sucker

1 Like

okay, I didnt remeber if you could, I dont use CC myself

Heyy I have a male mc. My story won the LDR contest. Maybe you can try it out? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story Name: The Man on the Moon
Genre: romance, adventure and fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: The man on the moon is madly in love with the big star in the sky. He is determined to find his sunshine, but he’s longing for his beloved sunshine does not go unnoticed and so he makes a deal with the wrong guy. Will he ever find his sunshine before it’s too late?
[CC, LL, 1LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241780703002624
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 4
Style: limelight

Thanks amazing but before you mention it i read it😁

1 Like

Ooh Okey that’s great!!

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description: How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

While Lauren did an amazing job with ‘How To Find Your Soulmate’ I wouldn’t suggest reading the all female love interest route or doing the male and female love interest route- just stick with all male. I did the all female love interest route the first time since i’m a straight female IRL but I was really disappointed with it (btw just a heads up the names of the two female love interests are Ruby who I loved and Sophie who I didn’t like just so it’s easier to understand when I talk about them) because 1.) You never get full on alone time with Ruby because Sophie always tags along and the rare time she doesn’t the male MC talks about her but when we get alone time with Sophie it’s 100% alone time and Ruby is never even mentioned by the MC 2.) Sophie is constantly forced on us- we get a lot of options with Ruby we can chose to kiss her/not kiss her sleep with her/not sleep with her be nice to her/not be nice to her but with Sophie we get no options 3.) The male MC is a cheater and the worlds biggest fck boy in this route- will tell Ruby that he has feelings for her then 5 minutes later is banging Sophie (which keep in mind we never get options to reject her so we have to go through with it) and then afterwards will suddenly be confused suddenly forget about Ruby and only care about Sophie (and even at the end of the story after I chose Ruby obviously the romance wasn’t there and it felt like he was just settling “welp Sophie didn’t want me so i’ll go with the next best thing” 4.) The reason I didn’t like Sophie from the get go is obviously because she’s annoying but also because I didn’t trust her because I had the feeling that she was in love with MC and I was correct and because of her history with the male MC (them being lifelong best friends) I felt like it was extremely unfair to Ruby and that the author didn’t even give her a chance
 like I said Sophie is constantly pushed on us and it’s obvious that the author favors her big time which is fine but it should be the readers choice since you gave us two love interests- never understood why some authors give us multiple love interest but force their favorite on us and barely give us anytime with the others and 5.) I didn’t like the ending of it- remember before how I said that it felt that MC just settled for Ruby since it wasn’t romantic? Well also add on the fact that after all of that Sophie is STILL a part of his life- his long time just “best friend” who’s in love with him, who he fcked which means he also has feelings for her and is physically attracted to her (cause if he didn’t feel that way there’s no way in hell he’d be able to sleep with her), who he compliments a million times more then he does Ruby, even his family all loves Sophie more then Ruby (I lost count how many times MC’s mom kept saying they should get together) even though Ruby is literally perfect and Sophie is annoying and like the female version of male MC in this so it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Like could you imagine being in a relationship with someone who has a just “best friend” who loves them, who they had sx with, who they have feelings for and who they have a lifelong relationship with? Me neither. It just felt like a shallow cheating fckboi settling because he couldn’t end up with his best friend and then afterwards forces who he settled for to constantly be around the women he does have feelings for. Like I said this (all female love interests) and the male and female love interests routes are the ones I don’t like especially all female but I loved the all male one because MC is a sweetheart and both love interest’s get a chance and it’s genuine (seems like Sophie is the negative factor here :sweat_smile::joy:) Not bashing the author just my personal opinion :slightly_smiling_face: So if you read the story just keep that in mind tbh I wish I had someone warm me cause man this route annoyed me to no end

@Ksenia’s Through The Worlds