Any Studio Ghibli fans?

Where ma studio ghibli fans at? I know I can’t be the only one. :face_with_monocle:

tenor

Anyways if you are a fan comment down below your favorite studio ghibli movies! Mines are:

• Spirited Away

• The Tale of Princess Kaguya

• Howl’s Moving Castle

• Ponyo

• Totoro

Here’s some gifs, lol.
b7b22e1dcfa405adb2e4812a3b6fa03f
anigif_sub-buzz-30379-1503413975-9
giphy%20(1)

6 Likes

I love studio ghibli films with my heart and soul. Never has an animated movie make me feel the way they do

Have you watched Laputa: Castle in the sky? It’s an old one but of course just as good as the rest

But Howls moving castle is my number one fave forever

4 Likes

I absolutely love Studio Ghibli! My first ever was Princess Monoke, but my favorite is (the underrated) the Cat Returns! It’s very silly and lighthearted compared to other ones, but I really just adore it. I also love Spirited Away and Howl’s Moving Castle, and Tales from Earthsea.

4 Likes

I wanna watch Laputa soooo bad but I haven’t gotten it yet. :weary:

2 Likes

I’m planning on watching The Cat Returns soon. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes! Do it. The Baron is awesome, and I love the message of the movie. The whole world is really interesting.

3 Likes

oOoOo love The Cat returns too, super underrated.

4 Likes

Oo yes! Kiki’s Delivery Service and Spirited Away were the first I watched.
From Up on Poppy Hill is my favorite.

3 Likes

The Baron!!!

2 Likes

I LOVE Studio Ghibli so so so much!!!
I can’t pick my favourite because that would be like picking my favourite book or a mother picking their favourite child.
I want to go to Japan just for Studio Ghibli!!!

3 Likes

Holy moly I’m a huge fan! I watched my first Ghibli film when I was about 7, it was a magical experience for a young kid like me :sunny:

I still haven’t seen every one of them but it’s definitly gonna be soon, a treat awaits! :scream:
I love how they’re so out of this world and straight up sensational :star2:

My moms favourite one is Spirited Away and I’m slightly worried about how many times she’s seen it :joy:

I love how this logo makes me feel when the movie begins :rofl:

3 Likes

I love every single movie that they made! PONYO! HOWLS MOVING CASTLE! EVERYTHING! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

they did Secret World Of Arriety as well. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I remember that film!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Ikr! This was my first anime movie that I watch and now am an anime otaku! XDDDD

3 Likes

A good first impression on anime films!

3 Likes

:sunglasses: MOST DEFINITELY.

3 Likes

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

STUDIO GHIBLI IS MY HEART AND SOUL!

Ones I’ve watched:

• Totoro
  • Howl’s moving castle
  • Ponyo
  • Spirited Away (that one kinda scared me and still does)
  • Kiki’s Delivery Service
  • Arrietty
  • and probably a whole lot more I can’t remember

I like them all!

2 Likes

I LOVE PONYO

I remember me and my mom went to the movies when we saw it and it was amazing! :heart_eyes: I love it and wanna see it again!

2 Likes

PONYO!!

I have the DVD :wink::wink: perks of being Japanese :joy:

ponyo

4 Likes