Any suggestions?

I’m looking for any fantasy limelight stories with choices I do like Mystery and horror as well just running out of stories on the app much appreciated:)

5 Likes

I am writing one but idk when will it be published! You can pm me for sneak peek!:heart:

1 Like

I am about to publish one for the reveal contest, I hope to have it out this week, but might first be next week, but I can tag you when I do publish,

1 Like

Thanks I do appreciate it

1 Like

The Eighth by Xenia Cukic (IG @episodexenia). Genre: Mistery. The author has published the first three chapters, they are quite long and interesting. I highly recommend that you read it :relaxed:

1 Like

Poison for your Heart by Aykay

Genre: Mystery

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve published my story a few days ago and it contains Fantasy and definitely has mystery involved as well! Maybe it may intrigue you! :slight_smile:

Story: IMMORTAL
Authors name: esapphire
Description: "In a world filled with dark secrets, it leaves Cynthia in a situation she never imagined. Could she be the one to mend the unbroken with the help of the four immortals?

Link:

My instagram is @esapphirewrites if you want to message! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Heyy thank you for the thread !

My story has mystery, and definitely a LOOOT of fantasy :grinning::grinning::grinning::innocent:

Here’s my story :arrow_down::arrow_heading_down::arrow_down_small:

Tittle : Until You Find My Heart

Description :
Printemps always had a hard life. What else could go wrong? …perhaps a mafia and fantasy mess, turning out being a big lie from her parents? LL

Genre : Mystery

Link :

Instagram :
@episode.mel.chantelle

Cover :

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley:

1 Like

Here is my one if youre interested.

Story Description

April's an independent girl, trying to move on from her corrupt ex boyfriend. But how will she deal with a hot guy with super powers, who may have to live with her?? (cc, choices, points based choices later on)

Dangerous DNA (LL) link

Dangerous DNA (ink) completed

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

:sparkles: I can recommend:
The Raven by @sandy.green.episode

:sparkles: And my own story (Link in my Bio)
The Mirror Traveler

2 Likes

:heart: Thank you!! :heart: