Any Tear-Jerker Stories?

Does anyone know of any tear-jerker stories? If so I would love some recommendations!

1 Like

Meet You At Home
Love Me Black & Blue
The Day I Said Goodbye

3 Likes

Tear-jerker? You mean like sad stories?

1 Like

Dead Woman Walking by Evelinawrites
Speak by J Miley

2 Likes

Yeah! You know how with movies there is like a tear-jerker genre. Typically in that genre it’s sad but it’s mixed with romance at the same time. Something like that but in story form.

2 Likes

Oh I was confused at first for what that meant!

Nw :two_hearts:

1 Like

Speak by J. Miley
The Night We Met by Bar S.
Making Lemonade by Jorimar

The night we met made me cry like a baby

The night we made made me BAWL

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hello I don’t know if self promotion is allowed but these authors below I think are tear Jerkers and I have been told mine is as well?

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here’s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

1 Like

thank you for including mine :sob::heart:

1 Like

Autumn Falls by me.

Thanks you for trend,
I am currently not up for an read for read but…
I’d like to promote my second story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling !!!
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.
If you want another try to read in my first story:
My Story:

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story! :two_hearts:

My story has sad components

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It has two versions ink and limelight

1 Like