I’m starting a thriller story. And I’m a newbie. So some advice will really help me.
- Advanced directing
- Plan your story in advance
- Learn how to code BEFORE starting your story
- Time each chapter
- Use IG to post sneak peaks
- Digitally drawn covers usually attract the most readers
- Wait until at least 3/4 of the chapters are finished before starting to publish
- Advanced directing with a wow factor is highly recommended (a must in my case, but others may be different).
- Plan twists and turns on every corner.
- A thriller is called so because it makes the readers feel in suspense. Make every episode leave a chilling tune to it.
- Please, understand the difference between horror and thriller (and mystery, as an extra)
- A drama-romance story with a criminal LI is not a thriller
- Know that Episode is very strict with their guidelines if you’re writing thriller. Don’t make overly graphic violence/drug use/other crimes if you don’t want your story to be removed (that includes realistic bleeding wounds, first person gun violence, detailed explanation/scene of murder, etc.)
- Be original!
thanks! but can we show a knife without blood?
Yes. Knife with blood is also fine, but no open wounds to be safe
ok thanks (:
Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.