Any tips on editing

I’m new to the editing biz and I was wondering if y’all had any tips for me like:The tools to use etc
Anything helps and I’m using pixlr

Char cards

HAILEY CHAR CARD

Edits

CLOUD NINE
I GOT THE POWER

RIDE

Please do not steal,use or claim
to be specific how to make my covers or edits look animated,create custom poses or put clothes on that aren’t in the episode forum

1 Like

Maybe this will help to make custom poses for editing.

1 Like

I kinda use pixlr

2 Likes

Well, I found some previous topic that might be helpful!

1 Editing Tutorials | aesthetiquely's editing help thread

2 Nae’s Help Thread ✨(Tutorials, Guides, Etc) - #213 by PropertyofNae

2 Likes

oh my god YOU ACTUALLY HELPED!!
Thanks looks like you did help afterall

2 Likes

Np hehe

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

A little advice look on size and if its fit, try and compare. it need to match where they are standing

in this picture, she is quite large compared to the stars. usally the railing go to around the stomach, ofcourse depend on how tall it is, and how tall the person is.

Same here, she is quite large compared to the horse. half her leg is same size as the horse. which would make the horse either the size of a pony, or this person quite tall.

I really recomand you try to think about size when editing because it looks out of proportion when something is to small or large.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.