Any vampire story suggestions

Anyone got any story suggestion with the main character being a vampire ?

Look At The Bite Side by Jo The Writer has a vampire MC :grin:

7 Likes

I agree with Look at the Bite Side

Also: Sucker by Therese & TheKendalHawk

3 Likes

Bound to Bite by Arrows

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey, here’s my story. It’s about vampires:)
Title: Eat Your Heart Out
Author name: F/N
Description: Wishing for an angel to disentangle your life takes a strange turn when an unholy creature appears. Will the love of the enigmatic detective or the lust for a fierce vampire?
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5898407973683200
Additional notes: CC, Choices matter, LL.
Instagram: @fnepisode

Like others have recommended, Look at the Bite Side is good if you’re looking for a story with a vampire main different from the usual fare.

The Frontier revolves around a human MC with an interesting twist on vampires vs. werewolves conflict (spoiler: one of the LIs is the vampires’ leader). It’s been a long time since I’ve read Drakulya’s Kiss, but that one definitely has a vampire MC.

3 Likes

Not one, not two, not three, but four. Hi, I’m the fourth person to recommend Look At The Bite Side by Jo The Writer :white_heart:

2 Likes

Is there any suggestions on any stories with the main character being a vampire and can change their name and customize them as well ?

Bite my tongue is one but you can only change the name of MC and only the LI is a vampire and they both have CC

You haven’t really listed stories that you’ve already read, but I will suggest one; The Sacrifice Series. Pretty long, lots of characters to customize and many human characters turn into vampires.

Sucker by Therese & TheKendalHawk. Choose MC gender & name. Choose LI gender (but not name). Customization is available for both MC & LI.

Oh, thank you for recommending! :blush:

Draculicious by nis.writes

Screenshot_20200513-113822_Episode

Here’s my story. :blush: