Anybody a Fan of Ariana Grande?

Does anybody like Ariana Grande and her songs? Personally, I like some of her songs and her voice, but I don’t really like the fact that she curses a lot (I HATE curse words). I wouldn’t call myself a fan of her because I don’t agree with some of the things that she does. But is anybody a fan of her?

I’ll admit I don’t agree with her on some things, but I’d call myself a fan, she’s generally a good person, just different from me. :slightly_smiling_face:

was a fan of hers. she’s just so rude & hypocritical nowadays. when her fiancée made a terrorist attack joke it’s fine because he’s a “comedian,” but when her fans make fun of his eyes, it’s suddenly more offensive, rude and should not be tolerated but then again, your fiancée has said some way worse shit sweetie. i’m still a fan of her music but not a fan of her as a person in general. maybe she could redeem herself in the future but i just don’t find myself supporting her now.

Yeah I agree. I don’t really care for her fiancee because I feel like him and Ariana Grande aren’t a “cute” couple. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel that way. But, he is rude and I don’t like his personality.

Not justifying his joke or saying it was in good taste, but you do know his father was a New York City firefighter who died in service during the September 11 attacks. For some people crude comedy is just a way of coping with loss.

ah, yes. the 9/11 attack. i wasn’t talking about that one actually; since his father died during that attack, it’s pretty understandable that he’d throw some humor in to make himself feel better. but i was actually talking about the manchester attack.

100% agree. i don’t find them cute together, BUT, if he makes her happy, then why not? after all, it’s all about her mental health & happiness. if he always makes her day 10x better i don’t see why she shouldn’t be with him. even though i’d instantly break up with him if he made a joke about such a serious thing like the manchester attack, everyone is different and it’s all up to her.

Yeah, but Hollywood portrays people a lot differently from who they actually are. He may not be a bad guy at all, but I just don’t care for him. I think he’s inappropriate.

well, i actually dislike him because he offended a SHIT ton of people and never apologized. but i respect your opinion, love. <3

You’re right.

Yeah I’m not too fond of him either :confused: