Anybody else episode page keep crashing, unresponsive, or just stopping?

Everytime when I try to write my story on my computer it keeps on crashing my whole computer and i have to reset my whole laptop. Anybody else getting this problem and I’m using chrome btw.

12 Likes

Omg same I’m having the same problem where it just says “aw snap!” every time I try previewing or pressing anything on the right side.

4 Likes

It’s never crashed my entire computer tho…

1 Like

I just had this before, try clearing out your browser history, and cache hmm

1 Like

I’ve been having this for about two three days and it’s driving me insane.

2 Likes

Mine just started earlier today. I can’t go on episode 1 or 2 but I just made a 3 and the 3 is working fine. Now I don’t know how I’m gonna finish episode 2.

1 Like

me too. i deleted cookie and reinstall and everything. Guess I have nothing to do with it now.

Hmm that’s weird. It’s not happening to me, but sometimes, if I’m carrying out too many commands (e.g. a whole bunch of complex coding and stuff like that), it won’t let me preview and it says error 546 or something like that.

Yeah, seriously! So annoying. The contest is around the corner. And I’m not able to work on this story because of this.

1 Like

Same!

Mine is doing the same thing! I just completed my first story and updated the last episode, but when I went to start writing my new story’s first episode, it wouldn’t even let me type in the first scene. This is crazy!

1 Like

Same!!

Same here

Well, it is happening to me too and the saddest part is that the episode team is not even solving the issue :cry:
All they’re telling is to send a help ticket and after that, they tell to clear the browsing history. I have tried clearing the browsing history of my browser, but that only help once, the moment I reload the page it starts crashing again. Clearing browsing history every time is a bit inconvenient as it clears all the valuable saved info.
It is starting to get very annoying now :worried:

4 Likes

Same problem for me for the past 3 days

:woman_facepalming:

Just a heads up that this is a known issue. Want to help the team out regarding getting this fixed? Everyone with this issue please submit a ticket to our support team describing what you did when this happened, the page/link to the page you were on and what happened. The more data the team can collect the quicker the possibility of getting this working correctly for everyone. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience this might cause with creating content :sob:

4 Likes

Thanks for communicating this with us. I’ll make sure to submit a ticket.

I am having the same issue. Damn it’s irritating. I have submitted the ticket. I hope it’s solved soon.

2 Likes

Delete the cache and it will work fine. Oh god! I hope it keeps working. If you’ve got any problem after that, feel free to ask.