Anybody good at maths/willing to help me lol?

Ok so my maths homework is due tomorrow – I’ve done most of it but there are a couple questions i’ve forgotton how to do! :sweat_smile:

Without further ado:

All the questions you see in the picture are all undone can anybody help me I’d be eternally grateful oml :sob::sob:

While you’re at it check out my other thread I really want more opinions!

2 Likes

ummmm i think fifteen would be .2

1 Like

Do you need the methods for these exercises or just the solutions?

1 Like

As much as the method as possible lol

Yeah that’s what I was thinking!

that’s not the solution for the 15th. 5 on the 2 is 25. In this case the x would be 1/2 or 0.5

1 Like

Okay I will help you as much as I can lol. So the 5th is 8x10 on th 6th per 4x10 on the 4th (I’m not english so I don’t know how to write these in english, but hopefully you will understand me) So you can solve thi with writing these under each other. And with multiplication, you can simplify. So you divide 8 with 4 so you get 2. The you divide 10 on 6 with 10 on 4 and you just simply 6-4 and you get 2. and 10 on the 2nd is 100. then you multiply them with each othe. 2X100 is 200. so the answer for 5th is 200

2 Likes

6 is just a product of prime factors so it would be:

Prime Factors of 400 =2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 5

Which is the same as = 2^4 x 5^2

2 Likes

okay if you don’t mind I will just write numbers, I can’t write these in english lol. the answer for the 6th is a=5 n=2, c=2 and m=4

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I got this right. but for the 7th the solution is x (squared) -x-6

2 Likes

the 8th is: (x+4)(x-3)
Okay I can’t make more repliesXDD Tell me if you need more help, or if I’m being helpful at all
but here is the solution for 9th: 2x((x+6)+(x-4)) so: 4x+4

2 Likes

Thank you so so much you’ve helped alot!!

You wouldn’t happen to know the answer to 20 would you? :smiley:

1 Like

yeah sure the answer is 400
the method:
X multiplyed by 0.85=340
so you just 340/0.85=400
I like to do these kind of exercises. My math exercises just not that exciting. (I’m in function drawing right now :frowning: )

1 Like

Can anybody help out with this lol?

What was the original price of my wardrobe if 20%
tax is added to the cost of £360?

1 Like

Uh, what do you mean? The way you phrased it makes it seem like £360 is the original price :sweat_smile:
Do you mind clarifying it a little more? I love helping out with math stuff :sparkling_heart:

Edit: If you meant that £360 was the price after the tax was added, then your answer should be £300 for the original price. Let me know if you want me to explain how I got that, okay? :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.