Anybody got any Ideas for Episode stories?

HEYYYYYYYY!!!
I’m trying to find some stories to read ANYONES story and I will most definetly check it out.
I’m just honestly starting to get bored and can’t find anything to do…
It can be your story someone else’s story anything… AS LONG as it’s good I AM DESPERATE FOR A (words entered) STORY TO READ Thank you very much to anyone who helps me out to anyone who doesn’t guess what???

I STILL LOVE YOU (not in a weird way ewww)

2 Likes

Hey I wouldn’t mind if you checked out my story. Sorry I don’t have a link right now. But

Title: Who We Used To Be
Author: Smiley.Epy
It’s romance so hope you like it and if you don’t like romance than oh well. I don’t really mind lol

1 Like

No I like romance thankssssss :blush:

I’ll definitely check it out soon :sparkling_heart:

You should check out Pagent Mom’s by Chrissy H. It’s just like a TV show and it’s hilarious.

3 Likes

OK I’ll check it out thanks :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :sparkling_heart:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :hugs:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Here’s my story :heart:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 11 (complete!)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

2 Likes

The struggle is real! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I found myself there a few weeks ago.
I recently published my very first story. You should totally check it out.

Story Title: Born with a Veil
Author: Ely
Instagram: Ely.Episode
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight

A Love story that will make your heart ache in love-delight and devastation. Why? Because of a certain frightful twist. What happens when the love of your life becomes a ghost? The story follows the MC, Ava, a young orphan girl with the ability to see ghosts as she was born with a veil. As she uncovers the truth about who she really is, the more dangerous she becomes.

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you for starting this thread.
Here’s my story if you want to check it out :smile:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 5
Genre: fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

1 Like

YASSSS QUEEN I’m definetly trying that out

1 Like

hehe aww thank you!! :star_struck::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Heeeello :relaxed:

I would be VERY happy if you check my new story out :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My insta: episode.reema

Story:
Title: Feeding Danger
Author: Reema
Genre: Action
Style: ink
Episodes: 3 (ongoing!!!)
Description: Being a psycho is your death sentence! A newbie. Two inmates. Who will be the real psycho in this game? *Limited CC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6553668325539840

1 Like

Yea I’ll check it out… Seems really interesting :blush:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like