Anybody got any Ideas for Episode stories?

Sounds really good I’ll check it out

You should check out my story!!

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

1 Like

Heyyyy I started reading your story and I’m really lovin it so far… But it’s so saaaad :scream::sob::sob::sob::sob: But thats really drawing me more towards the story because I like the drama type stuff but ur story in general is REALLY good so far thanks for recommending it to me and also I recommended it to a couple people BTW

1 Like

omg :sob::sob: thank you sooo much for your lovely feedback :heart_eyes::heartpulse: yeah, my story is indeed full of drama :sweat_smile: but I am so happy that you like it and that you recommended it to some people! :blush::heart:

1 Like

Hello!!! Thanks for this thread! Here is mine in case that you want to check it out! :blush::blush::blush::muscle:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 5 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

3 Likes

R4R send ss in DestinyEpisode on insta

Yeah I’ll definitely check it out

Title: Nocturne City
Plot: In a crime-riddled, dark and futuristic city, a private investigator becomes entangled in a conspiracy involving a powerful corporation while investigating a missing persons case.

Other Stories I recommend:

• Dollhouse
  • Business Casual
  • A Million Little Pieces
  • Death Valley
  • A Twisted Simulation
1 Like

Thank you I’ll check it out

I read the first episode of your story about 30 minutes ago and I’m really interested in it and right now i’m waiting for more tickets but as soon as I get more I’ll be back to reading ur story… It’s really good so far thx for recommending it to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like