✨ Anybody Interested in a Read4Read?

Hello there! :grin:

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:
:ballot_box_with_check:Finished: :ballot_box_with_check:
@Lissia @MayLaugh @Episode.vel @KillerQueen @Paula_R_Ordonez @R.es.Story @Alisha.Sophie @KateB_episode @Lady_Cannella @gisellec @ChaoticDreamz @Kuen @shweta_episode @annabelb @jessie.roo @JMO @Maggy @fluffyrice @Kayoshe @ElleC @Deafseen @storiesbybex @SarahLuv @episode.lara @Januva @Kyliemenr.epi @viviwrites @Alyce.Writes @AZN @Rose.xo_97 @KammyChan @Pearl19 @Rosenspitze @marinapantaz @Lils_rose @Beautifulbutterfly2 @KPZ113 @JannahJackson @LiaLopez @lizzy.writes
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

13 Likes

Let’s do R4R!

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Drama/Action
Style: Ink
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author

THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

2 Likes

I’d love to do a R4R with you! :blush:
I’ll send you screenshots when I’m finished reading your story!

1 Like

Hey, :grin:

R4R? :two_hearts:
If yes, I would love to add your story to my favs. list - it´s ony my topic. I have a few R4R to do at first, but I will come back to you before I´ll start reading your Story :two_hearts:
And of course - Screenshot after reading as proof :two_hearts:

And if ANYONE here wants do do a R4R with me, just DM me :slight_smile: or follow my topic here on forum <3

My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other, going through thick and thin. That is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

NEUES%20COVER

1 Like

I loved reading this so much!:hugs: I thought that the story line was very unique and I loved Arlene. I thought she had a lot of personality. Will definitely continue reading it.

Side Note: I have screen shots of the actual story as well if you’d want to see them, I just didn’t want to put up any spoilers because I know lots of people don’t like spoilers (including myself).

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you! :green_heart:
I’ll send you screenshots when I’m finished reading your story!

1 Like

I will do the same <3

1 Like

Im interested in a R4R
Ill ad you on IG

1 Like

I definitely am

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you! :blush:
Whats’s your story?

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you! :green_heart:
What’s your story?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6009379102785536 It’s called I’ll be home it has 3 episodes so far

1 Like

I’ll read it as soon as I can! :two_hearts:
I will send you screen shots when I’m done.

Okay

1 Like

Hope you wouldn’t mind checking out my story as well… although Thriller may be over…Halloween is still around the corner haha :smiley:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do r4r with you.
I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as I’m finished reading your story.
Here is mine:

Story: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Chapters: 13 (ongoing)
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But her new business partner turns out to be quite a challenge. Will he be able to resist her or will he become her worst nightmare?

1 Like

Hi, want to do R4R with me?

1 Like

Thank you for reading and such a sweet feedback! :relieved::sparkling_heart: Please, send me the screenshots by you via PM, I’d love to see them!
Btw, I started reading your story, will send you screenshots soon c:

1 Like

Hey,

I’m always up for read4reads.

That’s my story.
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: After their world is turned upside down, twins Mia and Cody move for a fresh start. Until Mia falls for badboy Logan and in turn becomes the target of a ruthless mafia princess. CC
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Our_Time_i7_posterThumb_ZDVKc43hv3

1 Like

Hey! Do you want to do R4r?
Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: Gang life is dangerous and after a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 3
Genre: Action/ romance

Link:

1 Like