Anybody looking for a coder/writing partner?

Hiya! So, I really wanted to work with someone on a story. I’m a fairly good coder (I prefer LL, but I can work with INK, too), I can custozime characters and I have some ideas of my own, too.

PM me if you’re interested on working on a story together, whether you already have a story in your mind and just need a coder, or if your just looking for someone to start writing with ya!

9 Likes

I’m interested but you said to pm you idk how to do that on here

1 Like

Omg yes yes yes yes yes! I would love to work with you. I’m a crap coder and i’ve got so many idea’s, I think we’d work well! Let me know!!!

1 Like

I just sent you a PM! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested in working together

Hi, I would love to work with you, I hate coding, but I love do graphic, write stories. So, if youre interested, write me on ig: lottelin

I would love to write with you or work with you I’m a good speller and very imaginative
And I would help you a lot with the story

Please,I am really excited to share my story to the world but don’t know how to direct it and it is so frustrating:(

I am so interested in working with you bcz I suck at coding and writing on episode :two_hearts::pensive:

Hi i am starting a writing group if ur want to join and help us out just dm me on insta-episode.nia

I am looking for a coder, I have some ideas for the basic outline and the characters.
If you are willing to work with me I will share the plot and other info in a PM

I am

Would you like me to help code your story?

Hey! I’m looking for someone who could help me write my story, since i don’t have a lot of time at the moment to continue, because of work… I would need a partner. PM me or text me here, if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

hi im new to LL and I wanted friends to help me with my1st book Midnight roses its a all girl school but the boys are werewolves and vampires if you will happy to help me find me or add me at @SashaT39 thanks bye now

Hiiiii. I would love help on coding! Let me know if you’d like to help me!