💜 Anybody need reviews? 💜 [CLOSED to new requests, for now!]

Looks good! I added it to my list!

It’s no problem! Your story has been added! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Please take your time :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread, I just published my first story and I would like to get a review on it.

• Story title: Bullet to the Heart
  • Episode author name: Eeviee
  • Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016
  • Number of chapters you want me to review: I have 10 but you can review as much as you like :relaxed: (You’ll definitely like Ep 8 :wink:)
  • How would you like me to send you your feedback (Insta DMs or forum PMs): Insta DM
  • Instagram handle (if applicable): @eeviee.stories
  • If I like your story, would you like me to post a positive review on my Insta: Yes, thank you :purple_heart:
  • Any particular concerns? None, just give all out on the constructive criticism :relaxed:
1 Like

Ooh now I’m curious about episode 8 :eyes:! Also that cover is gorgeous, the line through “Bullet” leading up to the hole is amazing! Added you to the list :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I hope you’ll like it :purple_heart: And definitely check out the artist on IG :@candra_krida, her artwork is stunning :star_struck:

1 Like

Alright, I PMed you your review! :purple_heart:

• Story title: Pyromania
  • Episode author name: Kristina
  • Story link: Can I PM you in private?
  • Number of chapters you want me to review: Just the first one thank you. I was wondering since you said you would definitely read five - if I could come back when I finish the first three? It’s okay if not, I’m just a bit nervous about this story, really.
  • How would you like me to send you your feedback (Insta DMs or forum PMs): PMs please
  • Instagram handle (if applicable): @kristina_episode
  • If I like your story, would you like me to post a positive review on my Insta: Of course
  • Any particular concerns? Not really, perhaps you could help with the comedy scenes, though? Tell me whether they are any good?
    Thank you so much!
1 Like

You can definitely come back after you finish the first three too! You’re added to the list!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like
  • Story title: Squad: Devious Divas
  • Episode author name: Akilah and Ibukun
  • Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5767429901975552
  • Number of chapters you want me to review: 3
  • How would you like me to send you your feedback (Insta DMs or forum PMs): Insta DM
  • Instagram handle (if applicable): @akilahibukun.writes
  • If I like your story, would you like me to post a positive review on my Insta: Yes
  • Any particular concerns? None.

Hi! Thank you so much for this thread!! I super appriciate it!! :two_hearts:

• Story title: Who’s She
  • Episode author name: Alyna M
  • Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4565714562383872
  • Number of chapters you want me to review: 7 (thank you so much)
  • How would you like me to send you your feedback (Insta DMs or forum PMs):
  • Instagram handle (if applicable): Forum pm’s would be lovely.
  • If I like your story, would you like me to post a positive review on my Insta: I’d love that!
  • Any particular concerns? (i.e., do you want me to pay special attention to character development, focus on chapter 4, play with/without sound, etc.): Just overall, let me know if it has potential? I don’t wanna spend a ton of time writing a story that’s a dead fish in water, you know? Thank you so much! :heart:

Let me know if you have questions!

1 Like

Alright, added you to the list!

It’s no problem at all! I’ve added you to the list! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey! This thread is super helpful :wink:
I recently published a story and would like a review please :slight_smile:

request
  • Story title: The Unknown
  • Episode author name: Gazza
  • Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4998777703628800
  • Number of chapters you want me to review: first 3
  • How would you like me to send you your feedback (Insta DMs or forum PMs): forums is fine
  • Instagram handle (if applicable): @Gazza_Episode
  • If I like your story, would you like me to post a positive review on my Insta: of course :slight_smile:
  • Any particular concerns? (i.e., do you want me to pay special attention to character development, focus on chapter 4, play with/without sound, etc.): Most of ep 1 is in another language but there’s translations, so just be aware :sweat_smile:
1 Like

Looks good, added you to the list! :purple_heart:

(Also, just to let the last few people know, I know I had said reviews within a week, but due to the number of requests it might be closer to 10 days. Sorry for the inconvenience!)

1 Like

Finished your review! Sorry that I’m running behind; I’ll try to get through several tomorrow!

2 Likes

I PMed you a review! Your story is amazing, by the way! I highly recommend it to anybody reading this thread haha :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for saying that! I really appreciate it :pleading_face:

1 Like

Just sent you your review! Sorry for the delays!

1 Like