Anybody wanna beta read?

hi everyone!
here are my story details!
Title: Reveal: Operation E.A.
Description: You try your best to get closer to Easton Anderson. Then when you join a “camp”, you don’t even have to try!
Genre: Drama um, duh.
Episodes: 3 ATM!
Cover:
coevr

i’m participating in the REVEAL CONTEST!
and so i need a beta reader…
anybody interested? :blush:

2 Likes

Hey there! I’d love to help, it just depends on when you want me to have finished.

1 Like

Hey! I’m also interested in helping if needed. I have experience proofreading and doing story reviews through an Episode support group on Instagram. What day do you need to have the feedback by?

1 Like

@kaehaniya can do it

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for beta-reading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

hi @Jade135 :heart: thanks so muchhh
my story has 3 episode, but the duedate for contest is pretty soon… how many episode can u do a day?
i think just as much as u can… at least first and second episode maybe :blob_hearts: i just need some feedback :kissing_closed_eyes:

hi @athenamae !! thanks so much for telling! i just need at least feedback of the first 2 episodes (kinda like the minimum???) but just sayingggg, the “reveal” is in the 3rd episode
i’m not sure what day to say, coz we might all have different timezones, and my friday can be your saturday, so… :sweat_smile:
i just hope you have enough time to read 3 episode :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hmmm I can read it all in one go, if you want. Maybe I can give you feedback tomorrow?

1 Like

omg thank u so much!! :confounded: :bowing_woman:

No problem :grin:

1 Like

I should be able to give you feedback by Friday the 2nd.

1 Like

okay thank u!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.