Anybody want to be friends?

Not sure if this is in the right place… but… I am looking for some friends to talk to! We could talk about episode, or anything really. Reply to this or pm me if you want to be friends :slight_smile::slight_smile:

5 Likes

Heyyyyy I’d love to be your friend cause you know I am your mom on forums now, sure but mom comes later and friends first. So I am above all your friend lol. Or at least I can hope to be.

Btw this is in the wrong category. It belongs to general chat category.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Mackenzie :blush:

Hey hey heya :raising_hand_woman: nice to meet you and agree with baddyyyyyy it’s in wrong catogary. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello

Heyy!
Yeah, We can be friends. :slight_smile:

hi i like your profile pic bye

1 Like

Hi

Ty

1 Like

Hii I would love to be your friend! :blush:

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy: I thought so, I have no idea which category is which haha

2 Likes

Hello! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yayyy :grin::grin:

Hi! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem. Happy to help. You can always ask me for any help I can provide.

:innocent::blush:

1 Like

Hiya! Would love to be friends! New to the Episode forum, but not new to playing. What current stories are you reading?

Hiya!! sure! I am currently reading Back and Forth (for the second time), Adrenaline and The Shaw Brothers! What about you?

2 Likes

Heeeyyy I would like to be your friend! Btw, Adrenaline is bomb! :bomb: I like this story too. I’ve read the Shaw brothers till the end (but I hope it will be continued) and really liked it. Never read back and forth and not sure if I ever will. Stories from episode community tend to disappoint me with paid choices (didn’t mean to offend anyone)

2 Likes

I’ll have to check out The Shaw Brothers and Adrenaline. I loved Back and Forth, it was really good. I’m currently reading:

The Truth
The Infected
Falling in Love
Dirty Little Secret
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

Those are just a few, but are my favs,

Are you on insta?

1 Like