Anybody Want To Do A R4R!?

Hey, Guys So This Is My First Story That I Have Written For Episode And Would Love For You Guys To Check It Out! I’m Still New To The Forums, And I Would Love To Do R4R! If Anybody Is Interested Just Message Me On The Forums A Screenshot That You Had Finished Reading At Least The First Couple Chapters And I Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible! I Made A Topic Promoting This Story A While Back And If I Never Got Back To Anyone I Am So Sorry, It’s Been Pretty Hectic With Classes And I Finally Have More Time Now!
Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Ink
Episodes : 7(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216
COVER
I Know Someone Is Thinking, “Ugh Another Mafia Story, Such A Cliche!” Trust Me This Isn’t A Cliche Mafia Story, I Have Had This Story Wandering In My Head For YEARS. I Tried Not To Make It Seem Like A Cliche, Just Give The Story A Chance Lol.

3 Likes

Sure I’m willing to do a R4R let me know here is my story

Title Mission Love Tracker
Author Iron Siren
Style Limelight
Episodes 11
The story was for the missed connections contest

1 Like

I’ll Add Your Story To My List And Send You Screenshots When I’m Finished :blush:

ok great I will do the same

Hello, Yea am up for a R4R!

Here`s mine, Let me know if you wanna do it :slight_smile:

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Yes!! I’ll Add Yours To My List And Send You A Screenshot Once I’m Done And You Can Do The Same. :blush:

1 Like

Let’s do R4R!
My story:
Name: Love or hate?
Author: Kate Muntian
More episodes coming soon.
My account on IG: @k_m_episode
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5848719382085632
Short description; You have moved to the city of your dreams and got prestigious job. After a while it turns out that your noisy neighbor is your boss! Will you fall in love with him or hate him?
lsjgl%3Bbg'

1 Like

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

Yes! I’ll Add You To My List And Send You A Screenshot Once I’m Done :blush:

1 Like

Yes! I’ll Add You To My List And Send A Screenshot. :blush:

1 Like

Hi! How many chapters do you want to do?

Hi hun

Would love to do r4:: :heart_eyes:

Name - Emerald Falls - The Beginning
Author - ladyjj
Genre - Drama
Episodes - 20 (Complete)
Description - When Danny and Josie, meet… their lives become very complicated??
Action, Romance, Suspense, twists and turns
Will test them, their families, and their friends lives…
Reads - 315 as of 4th June 2019

1 Like

I’ll Send You A Screenshot Once I’m Done :blush:

We Could Do A 3-3

Hi! Done! I love it!! :hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m waiting for your screenshot)

1 Like

Loved It!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Currently Reading! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Meeeeee!!! :D!!

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 6 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

I Love Eric! And I Love The Story! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like