Anyone a medical professional?

Ahh damn, I’m a practical nurse but we’ve only talked a little about Autism in school like 2 years ago, so I don’t really remember it. But nothing about those other things.

2 Likes

I can help, if you’re curious. Just PM me questions. Disclaimer: Everyone with Autism/Aspergers is different, so my experiences will be different than other peoples.

2 Likes

Yes that would really be appreciated!! Do you want me to PM you?

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know. I have worked with kids who have all different types of autism and I believe that they are truly much smarter than me and most regular people. One time, I met this autistic girl who couldn’t really speak or do anything by herself (she needed a lot of assistance) but she was so lovely! She always was happy, she never got mad at anyone even if they didn’t understand what was going on.

1 Like

Wow omg that is so cool!!

1 Like

Yeah, the Autistic community is beautiful

2 Likes

I struggle some days, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

2 Likes

Would you mind adding me to the same chat? :pleading_face: I was literally going to make a post similar to this one. Except that gun shot wounds, was in place of a stab wound and I had the additional questions on heart attacks, and neuroscience. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Autists also have a fixation on a certain thing, meaning they’re really good at it. Mine is music. I’m really good at knowing a song even before the singer starts. It amazes people. It’s funny to see their reactions when I name a song that was released thirty years before I was born. I love 80’s and 90’s music.

1 Like

I also have a shunt to help with Hydrocephalus

1 Like

I’m a medical mess :joy:

1 Like

Wow, you really are talented!!! You are great :grin: :grin:

Yeah, sure! Do you want me to add those things on the top?

1 Like

That would be awesome!! :heart::pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Okay I will do that! Also, I kind of know about heart attacks… my dad passed from one

1 Like

Awww! Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m not a medical professional, but I really appreciate the work they do :blush:

3 Likes

I want to become a nurse

2 Likes

Yeah same here!

2 Likes

It won’t be easy, because I’m legally blind

4 Likes