Anyone been to a haunted park?

My family was at a park that is haunted if you visit during the night. It a beautiful park during the day in South Carolina at the beach.

Below you can read the history of the park and you should check it out next time when you on vacation.
(During the day it is a beautiful park, but at night a gloomy feeling hangs overhead that make many believe it is haunted. In the early 1700’s, nearly 50 pirates were executed at White Point Park and it is believed that spirits come back to haunt the park at night. Stede Bonnet and his crew were among these pirates hung from the park’s old oak trees. Stories of pirates’ faces staring from within the trees have been reported, as well as sightings of figures hanging above. Some have even reported glancing down in the water and seeing the reflection of the executed pirates on the waters’ surface.)

1 Like

Have anyone been to a haunted park with your family and friends. Please comment below.

1 Like

@Sydney_H @Nick
Have you been to a park that people believe it haunted?

1 Like

Yes I bent to a haunted park…i was afraid .

I don’t know about that, but an eighth grader killed another eighth grader in the middle school I live by.

It’s okay to be afraid of something. I’m actually afraid to ride dark ride and roller coaster.

Oh my gosh, that horrible. But everyone should learn to love and love to learn and everything you do.

1 Like

A park? Not that I am aware of. But lived in and visited many places that people believed were “haunted” :astonished:

2 Likes

Tell me more about house you live in @Nick

I don’t know about park @TouristGuide1 but I’ve seen gloomy cloud shadow :tired_face::tired_face: it was from few days after of my grandfather death, I was laying on bed with blanket on me next to my mother, suddenly I heard voice of cat fighting and when I look on the floor with curiosity in my mind, right then I saw gloomy cloud with that voice enters into room and walks on the wall and disappear in between in less than 3 second almost, I was so scared so I hugged my mother and fall asleep :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

White point park in South Carolina, some people who been there at night believe it haunted. That where 49 pirates were hanged on the trees. But it a beautiful park during the day

I was there during thanksgiving holidays. It like a 3 hour drive depending where you go to the beach. But I did see a cruise ship stop as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.