Anyone could help please

there’s a few mistakes in my story but then i fixed them and click on save
but again all the mistakes still there
anyone know why please help me

are you sure the errors were fixed? what kind of errors do you have?

mistakes in writing and yeah i fixed them

but again the same mistakes still there

are you doing it on the portal or on the app?

on the portal

if it’s not saving you should probably submit a ticket. in the meantime maybe try to select and copy your whole script into a word document or something fix the errors and then paste it all back in. that might work? im really not sure why it wouldnt save. does it say it saved at the top after you push save? and have you pushed preview again in the previewer after you saved?

yes it’s says saved at the top and another yes i pushed preview after i saved

i would submit a ticket then.

how can i sumbit a ticket?

click help at the top of the portal and then click submit a ticket up at the top right

thanks

1 Like

yw, good luck

1 Like

What error are you getting? It’s possible that you might get an error from an if statement with a missing bracket { or } somewhere-- I know I run into that issue a lot :slight_smile: Try looking over that section of code to see if one is missing. Hope this helps!

No you don’t understand

I’m getting error in writing

Then i fixed them and all good

But when i enters the same page again the errors still there

What should i do??

נשלח מסמארטפון ה-Samsung Galaxy שלי.

-------- הודעה מקורית --------

מאת: Lauren episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com

תאריך: 27.9.2018 22:10 (GMT+02:00)

אל: esraabisher831@gmail.com

נושא: [Episode Forums] [Creator’s Corner] Anyone could help please

Lurhu

September 27

What error are you getting? It’s possible that you might get an error from an if statement with a missing bracket { or } somewhere-- I know I run into that issue a lot :slight_smile: Try looking over that section of code to see if one is missing. Hope this helps!

Oh! Hmm… Yeah that’s a strange error. I think you should probably submit a help ticket-- sounds like there might be a glitch with the writers portal.

Ok thanks

נשלח מסמארטפון ה-Samsung Galaxy שלי.

-------- הודעה מקורית --------

מאת: Lauren episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com

תאריך: 28.9.2018 15:48 (GMT+02:00)

אל: esraabisher831@gmail.com

נושא: [Episode Forums] [Creator’s Corner] Anyone could help please

Lurhu

September 28

Oh! Hmm… Yeah that’s a strange error. I think you should probably submit a help ticket-- sounds like there might be a glitch with the writers portal.

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

i dont understand what should i do to solve my problem

‫في الاثنين، 1 أكتوبر 2018 في 6:34 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Sydney Han‬‏ <‪episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

Since you have submitted a ticket, you will need to wait on a response from the support team. :smiley:

1 Like