Anyone down for a R4R

Hey guys this just a simple r4r, honest opinions. Mine is short, and unpublished, I would like some feedback

3 Likes

I’m new here. A read for read??
I’m always up for it!.
if interested
Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes!
Cover

1 Like

Yes, I’ll do a r4r!

Out Of Your League

Austin Drake; He’s smug, arrogant and the perfect distraction. Will a new perception be required when the League book returns, or will this mean war? Lies, Lust & Scandals.

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Sure here is my link

2 Likes

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 3 chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

1 Like

Sure my link is already in a post

I love your story, it’s very good and it has a normal life perspective. I just wanted music

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll start with your story right now! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi there! I would love to do a read for read!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Hi there I just finished your story! Some parts are funny and I think that the story has potential! I am just very confused on what the plot is and what the story is about… There are some directing errors here and there as well. But other than that I think if you informed the readers about what the story was about before they read it, you would be all set!:grin:

Don’t forget to read my story as well! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s basically a comedy of how teenager just get together and their problems

1 Like

I like your story. It’s crazy how all of that happen in just hours, I like the directing, but I feel like you could have made it more a advanced, such a short amount of time a girl has already went missing. Maybe you could have used a better background because you could have easily just gotten out.

But I like where it’s going

1 Like

Hello! Well, I recommend you not to rush into publishing your story. :thinking:

You have to develop the plot better so that readers understand what’s going on. :thinking: You must also fix the speechbubbles, be careful with the layers of the characters, and not make such sharp cuts between scenes. :hushed:

It would be a good idea to make an introduction to the story, it feels weird when the characters appear suddenly in the first scene. :thinking:

2 Likes

I will thanks for the suggestion

Hey what do you mean by sharp cuts

Hey would love to do a R4R and review your story!
My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Author: MKG

Genre: Romantic Comedy / some Drama

Story style: Limelight

Description: Every girl has their own story. Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are 4 very different and unique girls. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.

4 different races, sexualities and multiple love interests for each girl.

MC* CC

Episodes: 4

Linhttp://episodeinteractive.com/s/k 4612451922411520 1

1 Like

Oh yeah, I read your story